Is it possible to check eShop balance without using a Nintendo console?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Now that we have My Nintendo, Nintendo Accounts, etc, is it possible to check how much money is in our eShop balance by logging into one of these services from a computer instead of connecting to the eShop via 3DS, Wii U or Switch?

Thanks!

Reactions: P2.0
I don't believe so, I just checked.

Yes indeed! Just head to accounts.nintendo.com and click on the Shop Menu. Your funds are displayed there.

Reactions: Marc
I think you can from Nintendo.com.

Also, you can combine your Eshop account switch your Nintendo account as well. Y'know, if you want.

Reactions: Marc
Yes indeed! Just head to accounts.nintendo.com and click on the Shop Menu. Your funds are displayed there.
I'm seeing two balances. One for Nintendo Account and the other for Nintendo Network ID. What's the difference between the two?

Been so long since I've used my 3DS or Wii U >.< I only remember connecting everything when Nintendo released it (not sure if that was a good idea or not since I want to sell my Wii U. I most likely will not be able to give away my digital purchases).

Last edited:
I'm seeing two balances. One for Nintendo Account and the other for Nintendo Network ID. What's the difference between the two?

Been so long since I've used my 3DS or Wii U >.< I only remember connecting everything when Nintendo released it (not sure if that was a good idea or not since I want to sell my Wii U. I most likely will not be able to give away my digital purchases).
You might not be able to transfer them to anything...sadly Nintendo has not announced any service to move games to another system. Might wanna hold on to your Wii U if you have a lotta them.

You might not be able to transfer them to anything...sadly Nintendo has not announced any service to move games to another system. Might wanna hold on to your Wii U if you have a lotta them.
I know that, but what's the difference between the two balances I mentioned above? :p (if you know)

Back