Is it possible to turn off a joy-con when using the Switch in TV mode?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Two joy-cons are in use while the Nintendo Switch is in TV mode and playing a game. Let's say one person is finished playing and I want to turn off that joy-con but still use the other.

Is that possible and how?

If not, is it at least possible to disable the vibration on the joy-con that isn't in use?

Thanks!

Two joy-cons are in use while the Nintendo Switch is in TV mode and playing a game. Let's say one person is finished playing and I want to turn off that joy-con but still use the other.

Is that possible and how?

If not, is it at least possible to disable the vibration on the joy-con that isn't in use?

Thanks!

If you press the sync button on either of the joy cons, it should work as if it was a power button. I watched a video on it but I have to find it again.

Or you could go to the home menu and find the controller settings, but it's kind of inconvenient.

Reactions: Marc
If you press the sync button on either of the joy cons, it should work as if it was a power button. I watched a video on it but I have to find it again.
Awesome!

For anyone else who finds this topic and want to know which is the sync button :

qKtMWsf.png

I found a video similar to one that I watched before, though it isn't the same one.

you can also go to controller settings and use the switch order setting

Back