Is Rhythm Heaven Good?

• Thread starter bestuserman
  • Start date
bestuserman

bestuserman

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
I've seen videos about this game on YouTube, and it looks pretty interesting, to say the least. So I've decided to ask the people of 3DSpedia: Is the Rhythm Heaven franchise good, and will buying RH Megamix be worth it?

Yes

Ok, ok. :p It really all depends on whether you like rhythm games or not. Rhythm Heaven: Megamix seems to me to be the most complete experience for the games yet, it has new songs and brings back some classic ones, including some that are in the older Japanese exclusive versions. It can get pretty challenging as well, I've seen some footage :p And, you can even go for broke and try to complete every level 100% perfectly if you're that kind of person kek

Yes. Rhythm Heaven is really a good rhythm game. I've seen a friend play the one for the Nintendo DS and it is definitely something you should try. It has that sort of unique experience that other rhythm games don't have so RH Megamix would be something I'd recommend, especially if you've never played the past games :p

It's a good game if you have rhythm and timing...which I lack both but even if you do or don't the game is still great fun with catchy tunes.

If you like getting into the groove by tapping and flicking your stylus on your touch screen, then I'd say that you should definitely get Mega Mix. Not too sure if the game's worth the buy if you've already played RH and RH: Fever, since it's a mash-up of both games, but for people who are new to the series, I'd seriously suggest trying the game out!

I have Rhythm Heaven and the game is great. The best thing is I got it perfect condition at Game stop for 3 dollars. (best deal). The game is very fun but you definitely gotta get into the Rhythm if you wanna have a lot of fun.

The game isn't easy if you're not good at timing (like me) but you'll get used to it easily. Some levels are harder than others so if you keep failing they'll let you do the next level.

I think it would be a good thing for you to try out the game.

Yes, Rhythm Heaven Megamix is the greatest game! It's only because I'm a fan, so yeah!!

I bought Rhythm Heaven Megamix last thursday. It's worth every cent I paid. As long as you enjoy tapping to the rhythm, you will really love this game :p

The Rhythm Heaven series are great and are one of my favorite rhythm game series, each single game is unique and there's some kind of story that connects a game's stages to another, plus how they're executed makes the player really want to continue playing. It's a good thing that Megamix has some of the GBA games as they are really good ad the game was never localized. This game is a must buy imo

Of course rhythm heaven is good. rhythm hell is where the bad rhythm games are

Reactions: Eric Cartman
Of course rhythm heaven is good. rhythm hell is where the bad rhythm games are
Lmao! XD

I played the Rhythm heaven fever for Wii back in 2011 and I loved it. I've been wanting to play the latest one since it was announced in japan summer 2015. So I would definatly recommend. rhythm heaven is one of my favorite Nintendo franchises to this date.

Last edited by a moderator:
I played Rhythm Heaven on my DS and really liked it! But for me it was one of those games that I played a lot for a while and then suddenly got over it and moved on to another game. I find that happens a lot to me with games that have no storyline or ending, like SSB (Animal Crossing is the exception to the rule :p).
If you don't mind that and your into these kinda music-based games, Rhythm Heaven is one of the best in its genre in my opinion. Maybe I'll buy it when it's 50% off or something :headphone:

Rhythm Heaven is only fun if you enjoy games that involve a constant need of timing and...well...rhythm. It almost somewhat reminded me of the WarioWare series (which I miss greatly btw) in its play style as well as art direction. But if you aren't good with timing, you probably won't like it.

Back