• Thread starter coolflare
  • Start date
coolflare

coolflare

The flame of wonder and coolness
Towns Folk
Note: This Ditto is in ORAS, not sun/moon
I got this ditto on gts with 6IV's.
it is japanese, It is shiny, has imposter, and was found on mirage island.
The ot is in japanese so i can't type it
and the ID no. is 24241
Is this legal for breeding?

It's most definitely hacked but you can use it for IV breeding purposes.

It's most definitely hacked but you can use it for IV breeding purposes.
I plan to play on Rating battles and VGC 2017. So can I breed with this ditto in Sun and moon and not be banned or worse?

I plan to play on Rating battles and VGC 2017. So can I breed with this ditto in Sun and moon and not be banned or worse?
Yeah.

People who do get banned for hacked Pokemon are people who try to sell it with a bad motive. The last person I remember was a guy who wanted to destroy the Pokemon market at Pedia.

Last edited:
Yeah.

People who do get banned for hacked Pokemon are people who try to sell it with a bad motive. The last person I remember was a guy who wanted to destroy the Pokemon market at Pedia.
I meant banned at VGC 2017 and rating battles but thats satisfying to hear that I won't get banned here.

I meant banned at VGC 2017 and rating battles but thats satisfying to hear that I won't get banned here.
I'm uncertain about VGC. I highly doubt it.

Note: This Ditto is in ORAS, not sun/moon
I got this ditto on gts with 6IV's.
it is japanese, It is shiny, has imposter, and was found on mirage island.
The ot is in japanese so i can't type it
and the ID no. is 24241
Is this legal for breeding?
Is easily hacked

If you want to consider the babys as hacked or not because of the parents, is your choice. imo, they shouldn't be, but many think they should

Yeah.

Wait... something like that actually happened here? woaw

There is no way for them to tell if the parents are hacked. There's very little anyone can do to prove if a mon is hacked as long as the ball, stats, and moves are possible for it to have.

Reactions: coolflare
Back