Island Days *School Days fanservice game for 3DS*

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
island_days.jpg

It looks like fan service games are coming to 3DS, actually, it will be released on May 1st on Japan.
Maybe after reading this you will get from where is this coming from:

- Makoto Ito is back from School Days
- He’s stuck on a deserted island in this game
- Two goals in Island Days: find a way off the island and start a relationship with one of the girls there
- Decide if Makoto should spend time with one of the heroines to raise their affection for Makoto or forage for food and weapons
- Pick up weapons and food to be used in battle
- Battles are tower defense-based
- Protect your rations
- Place heroines on the map and equip them with weapons like an ax, knife, spear, bow and other items – Food you save carries over to the next battle
- If your food supply is low you’ll have a disadvantage in the next battle
- Building relationships has its perks since the affection level heroines have for Makoto powers heroines up
- Heroines you choose for the battle part are more likely to show up the next day

Here is a post with pics of the game: http://nintendoeverything.com/island-days-details-2/

Forgotten to say:
THIS GAME IS NSFW, AFTER WATCHING THE PICS I WON'T PUBLISH THIS ON THE BLOG EITHER. PLEASE DON'T POST THOSE PICS HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Houari98Houari
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com

Ewwwwwww I played Schood Days on my PC. WTF. I watched the anime. WTF plus I couldn't sleep the night I saw it. This is gonna suck so hard that I'm gonna have to play it.

God, it sounded like Dead or Alive Paradise at first. I was all, "A big 'no' from this side. :panda:"

Either way, I can't see it ever getting localized. I haven't watched the School Days anime, so I don't really care.

It's better if you don't care about the game nor the anime. Trust me I wasted 12 episodes of my life.

Looks like you aren't fans of the anime either XD

Back