Issues with Payday 2 Switch edition.

• Thread starter 28142
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So my first point is that we've been told it's going to be about a year out of date. This already is an issue because that means the game could be quite different.

My second point is that Overkill has a bad track record with console ports of the game. It's gotten so bad that there's even timers online that people have made to show when the last time like the PS4 or Xbox 1 version got updated, and it's been hundreds of days. This happened with the Xbox360 and PS3 versions as well. Those 2 actually got dropped almost immediately after coming out with the reason "The consoles are now old" (Not exact words as I can't remember what was said exactly, but that was the gist of it).

From this, even though I absolutely love the game on PC, it's original version, after looking back on the history of this game I don't think I'll be picking up a copy at all. It's too risky to buy a game like this only for it to be phased out within about a year and not even be up-to-date, or close to being up-to-date.

Well that sucks. The lack of voice chat was always a point I thought would hurt the switch version, but this seems to make just not the best way to play the game. :/

Back