It seems 2018 will be the nindies year!

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hello everyone, how are you? Today I am bringing you more news about upcoming indie games to the nintendo switch system. In this case, it is an indie beat´em up game called ´I am the hero´. The game features great pixel art style with a frenetic action packed dose that you can carry on alone, couch co op or even online with your Friends. It is listed for this year, though there is still no exact reléase date, so for now, we just watch the tráiler and expect it to be released as soon as possible.

Here I leave you the source

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...ero_is_smashing_its_way_onto_switch_this_year

Then I would like you to tell me what you think about the game, did it convince you to buy it or it is just another indie game. In my case, I am looking forward to buying the game because I love 2d side-scrolling co op games, especially when you have someone else to play it with. Those games are a ton of fun. There is another thing I like about the game and that is the art style, I like it a lot, I mean the retro pixel art in games, I love finding out what story they have to tell.

Although smash bros may come out in the summer and pokemon at the end of the year

Back