Ive Never played monster hunter before so i got the demo from the E-shop

• Thread starter Bulbakid
  • Start date
Bulbakid

Bulbakid

~ahuhuhu~
Towns Folk
I'm new to this franchise so I wanted to see what its all about. I got the demo today and wow I was amazed! I loved the art style and all the monsters they had! It kind of reminded me of a smaller Shadow of the Colossus. I really loved the game and I am even thinking about buying the full version! So maybe now ill be posting more about this game when I get the full version.

if you loved the demo, the full game is at least 5 times better :3

If you ever buy the full version I'd love to help you in multiplayer missions!

Should have bought the demo earlier. They had a sale for those who bought the demo.

Did you actually like the demo ? Wow, then jump on the game. Because I got the demo, hated it, bought the game anyway (don't question my logic because I'm looking for answers too) and loved it.

Did you actually like the demo ? Wow, then jump on the game. Because I got the demo, hated it, bought the game anyway (don't question my logic because I'm looking for answers too) and loved it.
The whole logic of the demo is: If you hate it, buy the full game anyways, it's WAY different :hilarious:

Reactions: Alegria
I too downloaded the Monster Hunter 4 U Demo before getting a great deal of enjoyment out of it and deciding to purchase the full version. I could not say enough good about this game, as it quite frankly lived up to almost every expectation I had of it, especially the central concept of larger-than-life monsters and crazy weapons to fight them with.

The demo's aren't a great way of seeing everything the game has to offer.
Playing the full game is 100x better.

Also, don't get Monster Hunter Generations; 4 Ultimate is so much better.

Back