KH 1/2/3D or Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright?

• Thread starter IAMPOOR
  • Start date

Which Game is better?

• Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Kingdom Hearts 1/2/3D

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IAMPOOR

IAMPOOR

Needs PC
Towns Folk
I am a Fan of both Kingdom Hearts , Professor Layton and all the Phoenix Wright Games! But I want to see what you guys like. Every KH game OR the Phoenix Wright and Professor Layton mash-up. This poll will be up for a month. I hope to See your vote. ^.^<-- Kawaii Face

It was actually pretty hard for me to choose but I choose Layton and Phoenix Wright. It's not that I don't love Kingdom Hearts because I loved 2 and the 358/2 Days. I loved the crossover of Final Fantasy and Disney who knew that Disney could be fun!?

But I loved the story and puzzles of Professor Layton, sure the puzzles leave me frustrated but they are fun and I played all his games and saw his movie. Layton and Luke are cool not to mention that I love their English accents (Hetalia I you for loving accents).

I haven't played any of Wright's games but from what I seen in screenshots and gameplay I think he'd make an excellent rival for Layton.

Reactions: IAMPOOR
if you really like Kingdom Hearts that much, you wouldn't abbreviate, Kupo;
Kingdom Hearts is just the best, i play Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + even today, Kupo!
as for Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright Games, well... i rather DanganRonpa!

Definetly kingdom hearts imo, one of the best series ever made. I'm probably biased, as I've never played a proffesor layton game, but the kingdom hearts games are still amazing. They have rich cutscenes and story, and the gameplay is really fun as well, seeing all your fav disney characters come to life and being able to play with them is a really great experience.

Reactions: wyll001
Though I like both series very much , I would say the Kingdom Hearts game because the series is very awesome and it is also very cool . I like Phoenix Wright series but I am not sure about the Professor Layton series because I never really played it before but I can say I like the Phoenix Wright series . So my choice is the Kingdom Hearts series between the two

Back