KH3D-DDD KH DDD seems hackable now.

• Thread starter Roxasthebrave
  • Start date
Roxasthebrave

Roxasthebrave

I been having these weird thoughts lately...
Towns Folk
While browsing for some KH recoded hacks, I came across this video which shows some footage of Dream Drop Distance being hacked.
The video shows Sora and his Dream Eaters in Traverse Town. Seems normal, isn't it? Everything seems average till Sora defeats a Dream Eater. Then the hack takes place. You see, after defeating the Dream Eater, Sora and his Dream Eaters are constantly leveling up per second. And no, Sora isn't at level one or facing a Boss Battle. He's fighting a weak Dream Eater whom barely give off experience. Which proves that Dream Drop Distance is FINALLY hackable. Of course, action Replay is being used to hack the game. But 3DS games had been hacked without Action Replay. (Example: SSB4 & Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.) If those 3DS games can be hacked, why can't Dream Drop Distance? I believe that no one hacked Dream Drop Distance because back then, 3DS wasn't hackable at all. And no one bothered to hack the game at all. (Especially since Dream Drop Distance was released on 2012, which everyone forgot the game today, since people are too busy playing Nintendo games or Playing Kingdom Hearts REmixs.) But since the game can be hacked, can we get some one who good at hacking games or someone who know to go through the files? (I'm looking at you, Sora96 and Everglow.) Although the files of Dream Drop Distance are unknown, There might be something good in there. There could be enemies that were taken out(Heartless from E3 trailer.), Boss Battles that weren't in the final version, Areas and Worlds that wasn't made on time and rejected, Playable characters or new costumes(Remember Sora and Riku were Flow motioning while wearing their KH1 costumes in Traverse Town?), Or better yet, files that contain more information about KH3. Plus, there's the hack battles. Everyone loves those. (Xemmas vs Young Xehanort, anyone?) Anyway, we need someone to hack Dream Drop Distance to find out what's in the files. Kingdom Hearts fans will be pleased to see what's in the files.

Reactions: kai_lyoko
It seems like there has already been hacked 3DS games like Smash 3DS and Mario Kart 7 so yeah this can certainly be possible. It is an old game after all.

It seems like there has already been hacked 3DS games like Smash 3DS and Mario Kart 7 so yeah this can certainly be possible. It is an old game after all.
I don't believe you.i have not seen 1 single hack for smash 3ds so far.

I don't believe you.i have not seen 1 single hack for smash 3ds so far.

oh.well once someone makes a music editor for smash 3ds i'm using it.

actually this was in April or February so wouldn't you think Nintendo would patch it already?

actually this was in April or February so wouldn't you think Nintendo would patch it already?
No. Why would they? Even then the patch isn't necessary unless you want to play online or use DLC characters.

I've got action replay if this is possible I'd love you all forever XD

I've got action replay if this is possible I'd love you all forever XD
since you have an action replay can you tell me the codes action replay gives for kh 3d?

I don't know them if you look it up u might find it

Back