Kid Icarus on the switch, I want it soo bad

• Thread starter Michael554466
  • Start date
Michael554466

Michael554466

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
You know what game i loved so much on the 3DS? Yes, Kid Icarus: Uprising! It was a great game!!

The online was fast and fun, the weapon combination system was great and the single player was decent.
beam claws where my favorite weapons and I just want this all to be overhauled onto the switch to be bigger and better!

Does anyone agree with me?
Does anyone else want it too?
Does anyone have any thoughts on what they would do with it?
Do you think they will do it?

I can't wait for your responses!

I saw it online once but I think there was a Wii demo of Kid Icarus Uprising's flight mode. As for a switch version I'd totally get it if you could build your own weapons from scratch instead of farming or fusing and getting rid of annoying mods like evasion in multiplayer. The thing is would you rather have Smash come out sooner and wait for Kid Icarus later or the other way around? And you know what they should have a way to transfer weapons from KIU to the new game just to help people start off.

Reactions: Michael554466
I saw it online once but I think there was a Wii demo of Kid Icarus Uprising's flight mode. As for a switch version I'd totally get it if you could build your own weapons from scratch instead of farming or fusing and getting rid of annoying mods like evasion in multiplayer. The thing is would you rather have Smash come out sooner and wait for Kid Icarus later or the other way around? And you know what they should have a way to transfer weapons from KIU to the new game just to help people start off.

I definitely prefer smash bros first - its basically confirmed now that it will be talked about at E3 in June, hell it may be coming out around then.
I could see a new Kid Icarus coming out next summer, with pokemon coming out early 2019 - this would give a steady release of £49.99/£59.99 physical releases. Even if Kid Icarus isn't next year, it will come within the next 2 years, atleast I hope...

I know this is an old post, but I've thought for a long time Kid Icarus: Uprising would be fantastic on Switch! I never got the game on 3DS, but I played a bit of my friends and I loved everything about it, but I did have a bit of a hard time with the controls. It would be amazing for them to bring it to Switch, especially with having dual analog controls!

Reactions: SmugWolff
I would love this on switch, aslong as we don't get Arthritis simulator for the switch! The controls for the 3DS sucked, I beat it once then stopped playing because the controls were just that annoying. With homebrew maybe you could map the 2nd circle pad on the N3DS (or a circle pad pro) to the touch screen but that would probably still be a pain to use.

I would love this on switch, aslong as we don't get Arthritis simulator for the switch! The controls for the 3DS sucked, I beat it once then stopped playing because the controls were just that annoying. With homebrew maybe you could map the 2nd circle pad on the N3DS (or a circle pad pro) to the touch screen but that would probably still be a pain to use.
KIU did have a way to move the reticle with the face buttons. Better with melee weapons but impossible for staves. I mean the fact that it was on 3DS was the problem. But if I were to try 2 joysticks I'd maybe even prefer touchscreen because it would be easier to aim at enemies with the reticle being on the same screen as the stylus. The dodging would be a bugger though. I'm curious to what it would be like on Switch without it. Improved autoreticle may solve things as long as it's on online play unless I can select specifically who I want depending on the mode.

Reactions: SmugWolff
Back