KH3D-DDD kingdom hearts dream drop distance critical mode critique

• Thread starter hawkpelt2526
  • Start date
hawkpelt2526

hawkpelt2526

when all else fails mash the buttons
Towns Folk
so while i am playing kingdom hearts dream drop distance on the hardest mode, critical mode, i thought i would critique the game mode wile i am still playing. coming off from hard mode to critical mode i think that critical mode is a challenge for me. the enemies deal more damage to me and they are harder to kill unless i level up higher than the boss or enemy. I also see that the enemies and the bosses are a lot quicker than the other game modes. for example on the third world the boss i took on on riku's mode, the boss did a large barrage of attacks all at the same time, just enough to where if i get hit it will take a huge chunk of health out of my character. playing the game i also see, or it seems to me, that the drop meter in the game that forces you to change characters rises quicker, making it hard for me to finish the game with the least amount of drops possible.

to me I believe that this mode challenges me to the max, i like the way how the enemies deal more damage with one hit, and that they have more health but i do not like the fact that the attacks are quicker, because one barrage of attacks can kill me instantly, like it did on the third boss battle. over all the rest of the gameplay is the same, same story, same concept, and same gameplay just harder

all i have to say is that is that they dont call it critical mode for nothing

Back