Kingdom hearts:Fragmented keys?

• Thread starter patbacknitro
  • Start date
patbacknitro

patbacknitro

A C Class Youtuber
Towns Folk
Don't get your hopes up. it was cancled. It was supposed to be the very first MMO kingdom hearts, with worlds like tangled, frozen, starwars, wreck it wralph, Tron, and more. The idea was your keyblade warrior, which you design. could travel to a disney world of our choseing, and team up with other wielders to take down heartless. an amazing game, yet it was cancled. Tell me how mad you are about this

Do you have links to more information? On which console it was supposed to be?

it was supposed to be an app on aindroid or other services. I thought it would relate to this since Nintendo is heading into the mobile gameing market. just look it up, it was all of our dreams come true. our own created charecters, key blade creation or custumization, new disney worlds. Yet it was tragicaly canclled :,(

Wow that is pretty not good :/
That game could have been really cool . And I would really would have bought that game . I wonder why it was cancelled . I think many people would have loved it and played it . Do you have any links to this ? Well , I hope that they maybe reconsider releasing the game :/

ill get some links. but it isnt a pay to play game. it was free. thats the amazing part. its a free multiplayer, coustumizable, kingdom hearts

IGN and Destructoid both had articles concerning this, though one of them had a pretty big disclaimer that it could be fake.

With all the fake announcements these days, I wouldn't be surprised, though.

Back