Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
At one day, Meta Knight senses the disturbance above the Dream Land, and discovered that the mirror world needs help, so he decided to help them. However, as time goes, Kirby got split into 4 Kirbies by a shadowy figure that looks like Meta Knight, so the Kirbies decided to follow after him as they fly to the mirror world... and this is how the story begin!

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror is one of two Kirby games that makes its way in Gameboy Advance, and it have Metroidvania-style adventure combined with staples that is well-known in Kirby universe, like inhaling and gaining the opponent's powers, among others. Oh, and you can call the other Kirbies to help you on the way if you need it as well! What do you think about this game? You can discuss it right here.

I loved the game: @P2.0 bought it, and I was able to play the game... It was so much fun to run around the giant world collecting things. Even when I played it again years ago, I still had stuff left over to get! The game was exciting as it was shown in a game magazine we subscribed to! I loved the "Metroid Castlevania" game play in a bright, colorful style, instead of constantly dark! (The games put me to sleep because of it's trying to be too dark style graphics) I love it if theres more games like this were created! But no... I haven't seen another like this, in a while... or something similar to it!

I really like that game, it was fun and like The Great Cave Offensive. One thing. I didn't have a GBA. It seems like most of the good Kirby game are on the GBA. I kind of like the gimmick of it. Calling your Kirbys with great cell service if you need help with a boss, need health, or you need them to solve a puzzle.

Reactions: Kakea
When I first played this game when I was younger, I didn't completely understand the plot, like why Meta Night had a evil clone or something... (but I never actually read the text or cared about the story anyway when I first played the game), anyways I still liked the game and now I know the plot and I might replay it soon! I also like how Kirby can just call up his friends (aka the 3 clones of him) and work together to completely destroy a enemy :thumbsup:

This is one of my favorites in the series, as it introduces an interesting side to Meta Knight's character, as well as other fan favorite character, such as Dark Meta Knight, multicolored Kirbys, and, oddly enough, Master Hand. I remember playing a poorly-translated version of this online as well where the "low battery" sign on the phone came up as "rote battery"...go figure...:dead:

Back