• Thread starter Paullob
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paullob

Paullob

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
This Kirby game is not like any Kirby game before in this game you fight to stay in the battle and win Kirby that

Last edited:
Wow! What a great and informative post. The way you spell everything correctly, and add informative things to the post is really refreshing. I also love how you decided to try and buy it kindly, instead of just demanding if for nothing like some sort of barbarian. Overall, this is a very good quality post, and I thank you.

I was phrasing it sarcastically, but the message behind it was serious. Nobody is going to give you a free game. Especially when you are rude and demanding. Take it from a Trusted Trader. It took me a very long time to get this, and I sold many of my own items and services before I was able to buy an eshop code. But after a long time saving, I eventually bought a $20 eshop code from Marc. Making quality posts, and coming up with something you can sell or trade will help you a lot more than just begging or demanding something.

@TribstyAnn is right, it ain't right to just say "I wanna get this" and have someone give somethin' to ya. This isn't that kind of website. Here, you earn free stuff. You get it from patience or contests, or buying.

I know you probably joined this website for free stuff, but it just isn't that easy as going coming here and saying what you want. Nobody's going to give anything to you because they feel like it.

Reactions: TribstyAnn
@TribstyAnn and @Aura_Knight394 are both right. We don't like it when people just ask for games, we trade things here. So for example, if you really wanted that game then you could either save up enough PC to buy a code from someone, or you could offer something or equal or greater value.

Being rude towards other members is not accepted though.

Basically what everyone above my post is saying, You should edit your post and add details for what you want and what you have to offer. For example: You say you want a Kirby Battle Royal download code for Nintendo 3DS. Along with that you should say what your offering, Play Coins, Other game download codes, gift cards, etc.

Also don't think anyone here is criticizing you or trying to stop you, all we're doing is giving you some pointers to help improve yourself so you can understand this website better.

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
@Dark Link is correct. Don't think anyone's trying to stop you or hammer you. We're just trying to help you out a bit with some tips for the site. And also, I don't think I can stress this enough, but you do not beg for games here. If you truly want this game, take the time to earn it, whether it be interacting with other members, making quality posts, or even just participating in events. The point I'm trying to make is, begging for games on this site isn't going to get you anything. Just thought I'd pop in and give you some advice.

This Kirby game is not like any Kirby game before in this game you fight to stay in the battle and win Kirby that
That edit..?

Reactions: AricAttack
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back