Kirby Star Allies Demo

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The Kirby Star Allies demo is now available in the Switch eShop (both North America and Europe).

It gives you two stages to play in with two boss fights.

I downloaded it a couple of minutes ago and tried it out. It's really cute and I'm sold on purchasing the full game. Actually, I was sold on buying it before playing the demo :p The gameplay from the trailer I saw was awesome <3

Has anyone tried the demo yet? What did you think?

No because it wasn't in North America til now(Or it is still a European exclusive).
I do know that you can make a European account but I don't feel like it

No because it wasn't in North America til now(Or it is still a European exclusive).
Good news for you. It's available in the NA eShop now. That's how I downloaded it.

Update:
I played it.
It was good for a 20 or more minute demo
Still would just go for the full game

I've already got it from UK eShop, and so far I enjoyed it in Chinese language, and so far I kept on playing on the Easy level. But the moment when Kirby throws the heart thingy and that friend hug in the early part of the game... d'awww~ :hug:

2018030422485100-52175DF068B9DD74E0A97B629F91F197.jpg2018030510141600-52175DF068B9DD74E0A97B629F91F197.jpg

This seals the deal for me, I'll get Kirby Star Allies once I saved enough money for that :) I hope the Chinese language would still in-tact when I buy the full version tho.

Last edited:
Back