Kirby Star Allies runs primarily at 30 frames per second

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
For most parts of the game, you're going to experience 30 frames per second. That includes gameplay and the cutscenes. The menu and other minor stuff we don't really care about run at 60 frames per second :panda:

Are you happy or displeased about this?

Not bothered. My useless eyes can't even tell the difference anyway.

Reactions: Starry Windy, EstebanTill2 and Marc
Not bothered. My useless eyes can't even tell the difference anyway.
Gameplay from the video didn't really bother me either.

I actually don´t really care about the frames per second, at least by the time they make the game unplayable. It is a kirby game, I don´t really think frame rate is an issue on these games, they have always delivered stable gameplay so why bother now? I mean, I think the switch has proved itself being really capable of running good games at really good pace. So, I will get the game anyway, running at 30 fps or 60 fps, that thing never really got my attention.

Reactions: Starry Windy
Even though I can see the framerate differences between 30fps and 60fps at times, 30fps is still as smooth as watching a movie or TV show for me. So if Kirby Star Allies managed to keep up the stable framerate without stuttering, especially when it's running on 30fps, it would be no problem.

That still is pretty standard for me. I can't even tell the difference if it is 30fps or 60fps because they are both playable speeds. Like the others said about the Nintendo Switch, it is already capable of running heavy games pretty well with high resolutions so it's no big bother in my opinion.

Not really bothered about it, cause firstly I don’t even own the game. Secondly, usually when I play games like that, I get annoyed at first, but get used to it as I keep playing.

So basically, nah, it wouldn’t be much of a problem for a guy like me. I do wish that the cutscenes would at least be 60 FPS, but oh well. :p

Back