Kirby The Fighters!!

• Thread starter BathSoap
  • Start date
BathSoap

BathSoap

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
I really loved Kirby The Fighters. I found it a ton of fun. So when I saw it was a full game on the Eshop I thought "HECK YEAH" thinking that I would be able to play online it was an instant buy. But to my dismay, it was not. I feel that if KTF was an online game it would be much more popular and much more fun. Add in a rank and unlock system and you have a totally awesome competitive fighter! What do you guys think?

I totally agree.

I own Kirby Triple Deluxe so I have the Kirby Fighters game that comes with it and while it's fun alone for a little bit, I would love an online option. I won't buy the Kirby Fighters game in the eshop because I'm not paying $7 (or $8?) for a few extra features. It's disheartening, honestly. The game had so much potential but, in my opinion, it flopped because of the lack of online play (also the download play is really lame if the other person doesn't own the game) Such a shame. It's a really cute game, I don't know why more effort wasn't put into it.

Its like some of Nintendos other games such as F-Zero and Star Fox. There is SO MUCH POTENTIAL but the effort just isn't put into it! Its really sad! If just one little button that said "Online play" was added to KTFD then it would be SO much better and have such a bigger following! The stand alone game for KTFD is just a version of the single player mode from KTD just with 2 new powers and a few hats. Its really lame. But hey, beggars cant be choosers... right?

I REALLY WANT THIS GAME. I started an account specifically to earn me some play coins to get eshop credit to buy this.

It would really be awesome to have online yes. It's a sort of light Smash, it would totally work.

Wait... no online multiplayer :eek:. Darn, well at least it has download play and I've got a bunch of family and friends with a 3DS.

Oh crap, now I just heard the download play is disappointing. Great. Just... Great. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh crap, now I just heard the download play is disappointing. Great. Just... Great. :cry:

Well I'm not sure about the little app. In the version that comes with KTD I heard some people say that if the other person doesn't also own KTD download play only lets them choose from two or three characters.

I am still dying of having the kirby triple deluxe game and as far as I know, the fighters is like a mini game within kirby. Of course once I got to play the game, I am sure I will get the second one. I purchased Dedede's drum dash for my girlfriend and I loved it. Is there something like it within ktd?

When you buy Kirby Triple Deluxe you get Kirby Fighters and Dedede's Drum Dash. I believe if you own KTD you'll get a bonus of some kind when you buy the eshop version of Kirby Fighters and Dedede's Drum Dash.

Reactions: 2205 and EstebanTill2
I think that Kirby the Fighters would have been much more popular had these things been included. I mean, come on, just look at how popular Smash 4's online mode became. Why couldn't Kirby the Fighters have an online mode? Still, t is quite a blast to play with friends...

When you buy Kirby Triple Deluxe you get Kirby Fighters and Dedede's Drum Dash. I believe if you own KTD you'll get a bonus of some kind when you buy the eshop version of Kirby Fighters and Dedede's Drum Dash.
In kirby fighters dx you get a extra map and the bug ability, and in dedede drum dash you get a extra song

Back