Last game you bought?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
it was Ratchet & Clank - Nexus (PS3) tbh, I didn't even know this game existed until I looked for games (online) for this series. Saw it today and picked it up. Great so far, looking good. Just what you'd expect from this epic series! <3

Last game I got was Super Mario 3D world and Fifa 14 for PS3.

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
The last games that I got were for my Xbox 360 and they were gifts for Christmas. The games that I got were GTA V, Call of Duty: Ghosts, and Battlefield 4. I haven't actually bought a game myself in quite awhile as usually I just get a few games for Christmas each year and stick with those.

Zelda: ALBW and Pokemon X both for the 3DS! My 3DS needed some love tbh and these two games have got me hooked!

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze for me. I still can't believe how hard this game is compared to the New Super Mario Bros. game.

Need for Speed Rivals (PS3) not for me. xD

The last game I purchased was actually Wii Sports Club Golf. Haha. I really need to start taking advantage of my Wii U more. Haven't even purchased Super Mario 3D World yet. xD

The Walking Dead: Season 2: Episode 2

My Last game I got was Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. I planning to get more games in the future.

Command & Conquer 3 - Kane edition (PC)

It was Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag on the Xbox 360

The last game I purchased was Final Fantasy X HD the remastered edition. I remember now why I love this game so much!

FIFA 12 a couple of weeks ago cheap A good game!

Ratchet & Clank - All for one (PS3)

Rust. I should have waited too, waste of money. :p

Last game I bought was Fire Emblem: Awakening, it was such a cool game that I couldn't resist.

Last game i bought was inFAMOUS: Second Son for the PS4. Fun game =)

I haven't made a game purchase in a couple weeks (I have put in some pre-orders though), but the last game I purchased was Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD for the Vita.

FIFA 14 for the XBOX One

bought Mario Kart 7

Back