Splatoon 2 League play or salmon run anyone?

• Thread starter MysticSniper
  • Start date
MysticSniper

MysticSniper

Spirit of a Dragon
Towns Folk
FB_IMG_1495044458330.jpg

My rank in salmon run right now is profreshional, so your rank shouldn't matter. Also would like to try league play.

Last edited:
Wow this kind of looks like the PS3 because of the ranks and stuff hey is it okay if I can add you in the future if i get a Nintendo Switch ,but the thing that's sucks is that once 2018 hits isn't Nintendo going to charge players for the online play just like Xbox they should just leave it for free imo i really want to play online ,but I don't want to waste money just to play online most of the time I don't have time to play video games so should I pay for online play it starts charging Nintendo Switch users.

Add me for Splatoon! Won't be on much today but I play often. FC in signature.

Wow this kind of looks like the PS3 because of the ranks and stuff hey is it okay if I can add you in the future if i get a Nintendo Switch ,but the thing that's sucks is that once 2018 hits isn't Nintendo going to charge players for the online play just like Xbox they should just leave it for free imo i really want to play online ,but I don't want to waste money just to play online most of the time I don't have time to play video games so should I pay for online play it starts charging Nintendo Switch users.
That'll be fine. Unlike xbox and ps4, you'll only need $20 usd a year for switch online. Judging by the experience now, if they use that money towards improving thier servers, it'll be well worth it.

Reactions: Shmickle
That'll be fine. Unlike xbox and ps4, you'll only need $20 usd a year for switch online. Judging by the experience now, if they use that money towards improving thier servers, it'll be well worth it.
Yea you're right and how much money do they charge for online play for the PS4 and Xbox is it like $40 bucks possibly and yea hopefully they fix the serves it would be cool to start off with some good ones unlike Pokemon Go remember when it barely released the servers were sad people had to wait a month to play it good tbh I waited until December to play it good and so the bugs and glitches could go away.

Think they're $60 a year.

That's the same money a Nintendo Switch costs like I would probably buy Mario Odyssey,Mario Rabbids Kingdom battle,Pokken DX tournament and Slatoon 2 idk why it costs a lot of money to play online my suggestion is probably that PlayStation makes people play for online so that there won't be any trollers of some sort and that way there won't be people who threat others if they are playing and using the mic because I remember one time my brother was playing GTA V and he was playing online and some guy was cussing a little kid out which was sad that guys didn't have a life I bet not even I would do that ,but if I had a mic I would tell that guy to stop or else I would call the police because that's mest up.

Back