LEAST Favorite Legend of Zelda Character

• Thread starter Brook
  • Start date
Brook

Brook

Musician of the Straw Hat Pirates Yohoho!
Towns Folk
I got the idea for this when I realized some of these Zelda characters were annoying. My least favorite would have to be Tingle, because he looks creepy and has a very weird nose. He has an annoying voice as well. In Wind Waker, he charges you SO MUCH RUPEES to decipher the Triforce, and his "Tingle bombs" cost unreasonable amounts of rupees!

Navi

Reactions: 18
Tetra. She's too bossy toward her crew and takes them for granted. She isn't very hospitable toward Link either. Once she was transformed into Zelda, she automatically became less annoying lol.

Happy Mask Salesman, because he gives me the creeps. He talks weird, and his expressions are sometimes unexpected and unusual. The fact he has a mask business and is totally crazy about them, makes him a sort of geek. (partly based on his apperance/personality in Majora's Mask). ''Just have Faith....'' like what? :p

He's way too cheery in Ocarina of time, though. That smile would scare anyone. xD

well let me go down the list of all the most annoying charcters that I hate and despise fromLoZ
1.)Navi/Tatl
2.)the gaurds that block your way until you get a sword. I mean like really just give a kid a sword and hes automatically able to defend himself from anything.
3.)Midna
and last but not least Ganondorf he is seriousy overated and he makes me so mad

I was expecting to see a lot of Navi xD. Anyways, That would have to be Navi for me.

First of all, Navi is a little helpful when you play the first time.But when you play it again, Navi seems MUCCCH more annoying to you.If you listen to her, 98% of the time you'll be wishing when you spam the A button it just cuts her off.If you don't listen, she be saying HEY, LISTEN!HEY, LISTEN!Basically, Navi is one of those "stubborn characters" and I think there's a lot of people who agree with me on that.

well let me go down the list of all the most annoying charcters that I hate and despise fromLoZ
1.)Navi/Tatl
2.)the gaurds that block your way until you get a sword. I mean like really just give a kid a sword and hes automatically able to defend himself from anything.
3.)Midna
and last but not least Ganondorf he is seriousy overated and he makes me so mad
Honestly I think Navi is MUCHHH worse than Tatl.MM seems it isn't as long as Ocarina of Time.+Tatl doesn't talk that much but sometimes she is insulting (But Navi is too so I guess all the fairies be that way).And Tatl makes a dinging noise which isn't even nearly as nnoying as Navi's constant Hey, Listen!So there isn't really a reason for Tatl to be hated almost as much as Navi IMO.And it's not just you, It's other people too.

Happy Mask Salesman, because he gives me the creeps. He talks weird, and his expressions are sometimes unexpected and unusual. The fact he has a mask business and is totally crazy about them, makes him a sort of geek. (partly based on his apperance/personality in Majora's Mask). ''Just have Faith....'' like what? :p

He's way too cheery in Ocarina of time, though. That smile would scare anyone. xD
You pretty much described the Happy Mask Salesman more creepy than annoying.Although IMO the Mask Salesman is a little annoying, He is very, VERY creepy.And I agree a little bit on Mask Salesman being too cheery on OOT.At certain times yes, he can be a litttle TOO cheery but not a lot.But I 100% do agree with you on his smile...

Tetra. She's too bossy toward her crew and takes them for granted. She isn't very hospitable toward Link either. Once she was transformed into Zelda, she automatically became less annoying lol.
Ahhhh where to start with Tetra... xD.
Tetra is kinda like the same case with Navi, except not really annoying and more... what's the word?oh yeah, mysterious :p.You don't get that much history with Tetra or Navi.For example, You only know that Navi was a close friend to The Great Deku Tree and that she is a fairy.As for Tetra, You only know that she is a pirate captain and she got her little triforce piece from her father.Tetra is however, somewhat a person with tricks under their sleeves, and like you said, bossy.But then again,You don't get much history with any of the Assistances/Guiders/Helpers in Zelda.Their just... there.(Although I feel like you get the most information of Fi more than any other Helper in the series)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 423
People are probably going to be very annoyed by this but: Link. I like my single players to be immersive and Link is stopping that from happening. Less so for Twilight Princess though because Link does undergo a little character development through Midna. Link is probably the least memorable Zelda character because he never says anything, and always does what he is told automatically. He is holding this series back from character development, because Link never talks so he doesn't really have a character to develop.

1. Navi
2. Mido
3. Groose (even though he undergoes a character change)
4. Midna (she's a little b!tchy)
5. Malon (cause when she sings it's annoying and nasal)
6. Ruto (because she's bratty to you as young link)

Fi. Fi is the most annoying character in the whole series. Forget navi, forget Tatl. Fi is the one and only character
I really hated. She is good for nothing exept annoying people.

Groose. He's annoying and has an ugly design.

His change doesn't really redeem him for me.

I hate the owl T.T He is so annoying! He keeps saying "did you get that?" and when skipping through his text he tricks you by putting the no as the default answer! Sure he helps you get down the Goron mountain but that still does not make up for the fact he wasted so much of thoughs poor speed runners time (as in speed running without glitches)

Probably Fi
Attention , your Wii remote is running out of battery
There is a 90% chance Zelda is in the next room( even though you can clearly see she is )
Fi while very helpful, is quite annoying when she gives useless reminders and just the way she speaks. I prefer sidekicks with personalities , personally

My least favourite is Midna. God she's annoying. I don't understand why people like her.

Fi on the other hand, is heavily underrated. She's nice c:

The owl from ocarina time made me groan whenever I saw him and ruto was so bratty I just wanted to drop her and leave.

Least favorite eh? I'd have to say that Ashei and her crew from Twilight Princess are my least favorite because they were overrated. Other than describe the location I'm visiting, they really didn't do much of anything. People say how cool Ashei and her crew are even though they were painfully useless. (That scene of them running in to help me didn't change my opinion of them either.)

@Ace At first while reading it I forgot who you were talking about. That's how memorable they are to me.

Hey Look Listen! My least favorite character is easily Navi for her stating the obvious and stopping me in the middle of the game to tell me things I don't care about. (Fi isn't any better but I don't own skyward sword soooooooooo)

Navi, no other words are required.

My least favorite character in the entire series would have to be Fi from Skyward Sword. All it does is tell you what to do, constantly, and lacks any semblance of a personality. Even if that is just design choice, I found it to be far more annoying than Navi in Ocarina of Time...

Back