Least favourite villager.

• Thread starter swift789
  • Start date
swift789

swift789

Hero of Hyrule
Towns Folk
There's always that villager you enjoy hitting with your net and pushing into pitfalls but which one is it and why?

Mine is curlos with his stupid dancing, horrible colour and the fact he replaced one of my favourite villagers when they left.

Reactions: 3823 and BonnetteForever
I always have despised Alli the Alligator in Animal Crossing: Wild World when I was younger.
She was as snooty as they come. There was just something about her that I hated.
Her ugly face and excessive makeup. Her rude personality. Maybe something like that.
I had my days of hitting her with nets and getting her stuck in pitfalls.
I destroyed her flowers and constantly bought stuff out of her house on the flea market days just to make her house empty.
I even sent her hate mail and ended up getting thank-you letters back.
Why didn't she ever move away?!
Yeesh, what kind of kid was I back then?
I still have some memories of back in the day. Here's a picture of the monstrosity:
See what I mean?

Reactions: bustalee6663
DORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH actually she wasn't that bad

Chow.

It's the most creepy village I had in my town. I made him leave because I couldn't stand him D=

tumblr_mwegun7kqG1smua3to1_500.png

Reactions: WarEmerald, BulletBill1019 and Pookie
This may sound weurd guven all the praise I gave to cat villagers in another thread, but... I ABSOLUTELY hate Monique. It's just... no! Every time I see her I feel like BARFING, and the fact that she's a snooty villager of all things just makes it worse (snooty is my least favorite personality). A cat with a blonde wig and generuc makeup with a beauty mark is just plain weird and disguting!

Reactions: WarEmerald
Elise and Cookie. ;~;

Elise - What @Samuel_1802 said, snooty villagers are the worst. >.<)/ She's so snobby and annoying. And I hate it when she criticizes you. Another reason why I hate her is because her makeup is horrendous. In fact, I don't even know if it's the makeup anymore. ;-; It'd just be better if she didn't have a face. >.>

Cookie - She's not annoying or anything, well she sort of is, but not that annoying to me anyway. >.< She just looks creepy. ;-; She looks like serial killer. I mean look at her! >.<

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
"I ATE YOUR CHILDREN FOR DINNER"

;~;

Rodney. ;-;
latest

Nuff said.

lol jk.

Rodney here decided to ruin my town setup by making his house near my park ;~; All my houses in my town were in the bottom half of the town and he came strolling along with his striped shirt. :p I remember @Maple and I beat him up once with our nets and threw him into a river :D

Reactions: MxlDiamond
I've always hated Truffles. She was so, so, so creepy to me. Everytime I made a new town she would be the first villager to move in. She had a horrible personality, too. Plus, she always followed me around the town, ;~;, but no, that's not the worst, she would always move in on my paths. That's not good ;-;.

image.png

I really really dislike Limberg he is crabby and he looks downright creepy.
But it is quite fun to push him into holes and block his doorway with tons and tons of pitfalls and then more holes so he can never leave his house :punch::thumbsup::banhappy::vamp:.

Mine would have to be
v9JK6Bn.jpg
. I mean, he's pretty cute and all being a bunny and that but I mean, I had my town map all planned out, also where I was gonna put my house too. Then when I go to the spot I see this little jerk's house where I was gonna put mine. Yay ~

I think mine would be Pietro. She didn't even look like a proper animal at all. Rather, she looked like Meep (No offence to Meep lol). She was also like a circus clown. Her house was filled with weird stuff and the music in her house was weird as well.

Here is a picture
latest

Barold. For sure. Not only is he a relatively displeasing character to look at, but he's also soooo annoying. He would always ping and come talk to me just to say the stupidest things. I'm glad he isn't in my town anymore.

Shari.......Every day......EVERY DAY. I come back from the island after a long day of bug catching. I'm ready to get home. Ready to rest. But SHE was there. Just non-nonchalantly lookin' around my house. She was the only one who ever came in my house uninvited. It was terrible. And her eyes......They were not the eyes of a sane monkey.Screenshot 2016-05-18 at 1.40.06 PM.png

Tipper.
I hate Tipper more than any other villager in the history of Animal Crossing. I hate her more than Phyllis. I actually liked Tipper at first because I thought it was cool to have a cow in my town, but then she came over to my house and MADE FUN OF MY DECOR. Tipper is just a jerk in general and it hurts my soul to be near her. I would go to Town Hall everyday to report her because I thought it would force her to move out. It didn't and now I am stuck with her.

I didn't like Shari when she first moved into my town but now I'm getting used to it I guess and she doen't bother me that much. However I still don't talk to her and I hope she will move out xD (I have Tammy that has same personality so I can get medicine from her :3 )
But the villager I really, really don't like is Opal. Dear Lord that snooty personality really is the worst. I hate it, I hate her and I don't want anyone snooty in my village >.<

Does Resetti count? If he counts, then he is obviously the worst. I can't stand pressing A through that dude's chat bubbles. UGH.

Mine would be alfonso. I was younger when this happend. Imagine you have been time traveling for one shirt when suddenly, he appears. I dont like him because well, hes cool, but he was wearing the one shirt I wanted. the Mario Shirt.

<-Evil

I can't really say for sure witch one I dislike the most cause to be honest there are some fairly ugly looking ones . A good bit of ugly ones . I guess I never really thought on it before cause if I don't like an animal I something just ignore them till they just move away so a lot of the ones I don't like don't stay very long in my town lol.

Chao. :giggle:

What are some of your least favorite villagers?

You know, the little buggers that move into your town..

AND EVERYTHING THEY DO IS WRONG

I realllly hate Hazel.. Unibrow.. Smelly... Idiotic....Butter Sandwich scarfing...

Anyways, comment what your least favorite are!

Chao. :cat:

When I just started the game I really hated Opal. I don't like snooty personality in general so I really, really hated her. Her presence was enough to make me feel annoyed. But ironically, I really like Naomi who is also snooty >.>

I recently asked Deirdre who was visiting the camping site to move into my town. Worst mistake ever. I hate her and I want her to move out >.< I want Shari, Annalisa and Ken to move out too ,_, I really liked Ken in the beginning but I want someone new to move in >.>

Back