1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Looking for Leftover Humble Bundle Games (Especially Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition)

Discussion in 'Digital Item Trades' started by Floral, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Floral

Floral Competitive Game Aficionado Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    184 coins
    I'm looking to expand my steam library a bit, so if you have anything particularly interesting or dmc4se, name your price and I'll accept or decline.

Thanks!
  2. Marc

Marc Chocolate milk :3 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    4,577 coins
    Got any interest in Resident Evil 6 or Umbrella Corps? ;u;
    Dark Link likes this.
  3. Floral

Play Coins:
    184 coins
    Name your price and I'll think about it. I already have both of those on the PS4, though.
  4. Marc

Marc Chocolate milk :3 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    4,577 coins
    I see. I'll let you know if I have something else later then.
  5. Floral

Play Coins:
    184 coins
    Thanks.
  6. TribstyAnn

TribstyAnn Me. Authoritative Cynic

Play Coins:
    471 coins
    I have a shop with a TON of games left over from Humble Bundles, but I don't think I have the ones specifically mentioned in the title. Not all of them are the greatest games, though, as I kept the ones I wanted for myself. You are welcome to look, though and see if there are any you want. :)

If you look around in there, I'm sure I have a couple for sale for less than 100 playcoins, and I may be willing to cut a bit off the price if you are close, but just can't quite afford it. :)

You can find it here.