Let's gather up in Kirby Mass Attack!

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
"Let's say you come across an evil tree. By yourself, you're in trouble. But if there were ten of you, ten is better than one!"
- Excerpt from one of the ads of Kirby Mass Attack

The story started when Kirby was zapped by a sinister magic user, that caused Kirby to split up to 10 mini sized of him and driven apart. Thankfully, one of the 10 Kirbys happened to come across the guiding star that embodies Kirby's heroic heart (this is you, the player), who wants to help him to gather back all of the 10 Kirbys and help defeat the villain once and for all, and to restore Kirby to one being again.

This is one of the games that are coming in quite late at Nintendo DS lifespan, and you can use your stylus to guide up to 10 Kirbys to progress through the game. How do you guys feel about this game, do you enjoy it, and did you cleared it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
I started it, but never beat it ;-; hopefully I will someday but it was really fun.

Controlling multiple Kirbies was a really imaginative use of the touch screen, too. Proof that even at the end of it's lifespan, the DS hadn't run out of juice yet \o/

I started it, but never beat it. Hopefully i'll finish the game eventually, it was a really good game. They definitely were thinking about something when they made the multiple kirbies mechanic.Really good gameplay, really good graphics for a ds game, and had the same kirby charm.Out of the two, Mass Attack definitely wins.Canvas Curse had bad controls and the graphics were decent

I think that Mass Attack had one of the most interesting gimmicks (and commercial campaigns) of any Kirby game to date. While the game is somewhat short, what it lacks in length it makes up for in its many secrets peppered throughout the game's levels, much like Kirby's Adventure on the NES.

The vocalizers in the desert region are by far my biggest pet peeve in the whole game. Who vocalizes in Kriby games?? No one! It shouldn't exst! >.<

I've beaten the game. :cool:
Haven't 100%'ed it though, because honestly, it's kinda impossible (imo).

Upon replaying, I usually just play Kirby Brawl Ball, because I love pinball games. :rotfl:

I played the demo and absolutely loved this game. Its like a yoshi game, but all your eggs are pikmin, but it’s actually a kirby game.

Back