Writing- 'n-Drawing-aholic
Towns Folk
Hey!
I am looking for some event Pokemon!

Shiny Silvally
Marshadow
Cap Pikachu

Name your price in teh comments. :)

I can get you the Marshadow and Shiny Silvally, that is if your 3DS and game are North American (as opposed to European/Australia or Japan or Korean). The codes are region locked for their corresponding region. Please, let me know if I can help.

I can get you the Marshadow and Shiny Silvally, that is if your 3DS and game are North American (as opposed to European/Australia or Japan or Korean). The codes are region locked for their corresponding region. Please, let me know if I can help.
My 3DS is EU. :confused: But they're tradable right?

Hey!
I am looking for some event Pokemon!

Shiny Silvally
Marshadow
Cap Pikachu

Name your price in teh comments. :)
I have a extra sinnoh hat pikachu if your interested errr I’m not good at nAme prices why don’t u make a offer

My 3DS is EU. :confused: But they're tradable right?

Yes and no. For instance if I trade you the codes you won't be able to redeem them on your console, hence the region lock. However, you can trade the Pokemon from someone who has already redeemed the Pokemon to any region as long as you're registered in each other's 3DS as friends. (the special ribbon prevents trades over the GTS and Wonder Trade)

I have a extra sinnoh hat pikachu if your interested errr I’m not good at nAme prices why don’t u make a offer
30 pc?

I can get you marshadow and silvally, i should have a few spare pikachu's too, any prefered nature for marshadow and silvally?

I can get you marshadow and silvally, i should have a few spare pikachu's too, any prefered nature for marshadow and silvally?
I'll PM you

Back