Link's crossbow training (Wii)

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
I haven't played it, but have you? what are your thoughts? is target practice fun? xD

I've watched a few videos on youtube, seems like a good time killer but not something I really buy and play often.

I know which game you're talking about too and have see gameplay footage, but I'd rather just play the main games.

I don't really know what it is specifically, but just from the title I can guess that it is probably some sort of mini-game. I saw someone on reddit who was practically giving away copies since he had like a 100 of them.

Links' Crossbow Training is more fun than I thought it would be. I'm not nuts about the zapper shell design, but the game itself is pretty good. Nice Twilight Princess locales! It's most fun if you have a friend or two to play with, so you can compete for high scores. I'd recommend it!

I don't think it would be worth the money, I don't own it (or ever have) it does look fun I must admit! But I'd rather go out and spend my money on a full fledged Zelda game) links crossbow training is really just an overly long mini game in my eyes.

I have this game for my Wii. It came bundled with the Wii Zapper. I have to say it is a fun game, but after playing it for a while, it gets boring quickly. The Wii Zapper really makes games like these a lot easier.
On a side note, what crossbow fires fully automatic, like in-game? :p

I really regret selling my version of the game, it was great fun!
But alas, I had finished it, and needed the money (I bought a DSi for it), so I guess the harm isn't too big. I'd like to re-buy it now though, but it's hard to find.

I actually borrowed this game from my friend, just to see what it was like, and, sure enough, it was exactly what I expected. You pretty much just use the wii remote to aim for and shoot targets in a twilight princess styled world. It's not anything special, and was most likely deigned to show off the Wii's motion control capabilities.

I haven't played this game but from what I see from videos, it's maybe a good game. I'm not to sure how fun it is but given the fact that your basically "Target Practicing" as Link then I'll say it's fun. Since it does follow the Twilight Princess style it makes it much better and maybe they should make a second one?

Lol, I played it ages ago. :p

It’s been a good long while since I last saw the game, maybe three or fours years? I remember playing it for like five minutes, then I never saw it again. xP

Quite game, I had fun with it for a while, got some quite decent scores, but generally I am not good at aiming, so give up fairly easily on that type of game.

Back