• Thread starter Fantivity
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantivity

Fantivity

The Miitopia Emblem Designer
Towns Folk
Did anyone here get mawilite from the sun and moon global competition in February u got it for participating.
Anyways I need one and am looking to buy it off you just give me a non outrageous price and I'll try to meet it.

Did anyone here get mawilite from the sun and moon global competition in February u got it for participating.
Anyways I need one and am looking to buy it off you just give me a non outrageous price and I'll try to meet it.

Hey I know this is old but if you're still looking for the mawilite I'll give it to you for 8 PC. I will be online all through Sunday till about 6 pm if you're interested.

I am still looking for it I'll be on around 2pm this is for sun and moon currect just wondering because some ppl don't read the first post ;-;
Hey I know this is old but if you're still looking for the mawilite I'll give it to you for 8 PC. I will be online all through Sunday till about 6 pm if you're interested.

I am still looking for it I'll be on around 2pm this is for sun and moon currect just wondering because some ppl don't read the first post ;-;
Yes, this is for Sun and Moon. Are you on eastern time zone (new york)? If so, a little after 2 pm is cool with me.

@MysticFantasy I have registered your friend code. Ready when you are.

Ok then I'll add u and get on them if u r ready
What is your trainer name? I'm online now

I can't find you on the link trade list
Hmm I'm not online yet getting on now but u arnt showing up as online in my friends list

Thanks 8 pc coming your way

@Marc can u close this plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back