Looking to get my first Monster Hunter, which should I get?

• Thread starter SyNoMi
  • Start date
SyNoMi

SyNoMi

Lucina is waifu
Towns Folk
Just like the title says, I'm looking to buy my first Monster Hunter for 3DS and I want to see what the public says is a good one to get. Preferably looking for one with an active community but I will go with what the people say.

MH4U is really good, and pretty friendly at introducing you to a very complicated set of systems. There is also still a pretty robust community online, not sure if it is active on Pedia though.

Reactions: SyNoMi
Yeah, just like @Ashkil said, you should try out MH4U. It's really fun! The last time I checked, the online multiplayer is still pretty active; you can find about 10-20 different rooms, so the game isn't completely dead yet.
Since you're just starting out, though, you might have some trouble finding players to play and rank up with. You can ask around the forums here; I'm pretty sure there are some that still play, including me. There's also a thread for a list of MH4U players here, so if you do get the game, make sure to reply to it so that @Marc'll add you to the list.

Cool, cool. I'll go ahead and check out Monster Hunter 4 especially since Nintendo marked it down. Monster Hunter has always looked pretty cool and since I bought a circle pad for the Attack on Titan game, seemed like a good time to check out all these other games that use it.

Back