SSB for 3DS Luigi's Down Taunt

• Thread starter Kitsune_Sakura64
  • Start date
Kitsune_Sakura64

Kitsune_Sakura64

Shadow Queen
Towns Folk
'k, so I really wanna know: Does anyone actually use this move (down-taunt, not smash. whoops) combat-wise? Kicking your enemy from the ledge they're hanging from?

In my experience, the oppurtunity never presents itself, and while I have been able to score a hit, the move itself is still highly impractical.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
'k, so I really wanna know: Does anyone actually use this move combat-wise? Kicking your enemy from the ledge they're hanging from?

In my experience, the oppurtunity never presents itself, and while I have been able to score a hit, the move itself is still highly impractical.

Thoughts?
Do you mean Luigi's down taunt that has him do that little kick if so I find very unuseful and usally forget about it but I will say the damage potential is huge

'k, so I really wanna know: Does anyone actually use this move (down-taunt, not smash. whoops) combat-wise? Kicking your enemy from the ledge they're hanging from?

Thoughts?

well...while i DO like using online for situations OUTSIDE of making them fall down for trolling only...I DO use a lot to make enemies meteor off the map when i play him, which is not often, I find it fun tbh...

It's a great way to tick off your friends! :D

Plus, it's extra amusing when they have a high percentage and they go flying with a wimpy kick. XD

Priceless.

Edge gaurd em like a king, try using it as they fall down after recovery and can’t land anywhere but the ledge or in front of you. Also try it against ganon’s darkness punch and up tilt.

The oppurtunity never worked out for it. My opponents never stayed on the edge long enough for me to use it.

The oppurtunity never worked out for it. My opponents never stayed on the edge long enough for me to use it.
Try it in a big group. Its hard to time it right when they are intentionally avoiding it, but you always have to start it before they grab the ledge. Nobody would stay on a ledge long enough for you to walk up and activate it and get hit after the windup.

Try it in a big group. Its hard to time it right when they are intentionally avoiding it, but you always have to start it before they grab the ledge. Nobody would stay on a ledge long enough for you to walk up and activate it and get hit after the windup.
Good idea! I might try that next time Im doing a lot of characters.

Back