Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic has been on my to-watch list for a while now and even though I had no clue what the story was about besides having to do something with, well.. magic... I told myself one day I'd give it a shot even though one of the main characters kind of turned me off of it (The Internet had so many good things to say about this anime, so yeah).

This trailer sold me on watching the anime :

I finished the first season and I'm now watching Magi: The Kingdom of Magic <3 The Labyrinth of Magic wasn't fantastic but it was worth watching and I really liked it.

Anyone else watching this? What do you think?

Reactions: Mizunil and 18
That trailer made me want to watch it just a minute ago too. I wonder how I could have watched it just seconds before you made this thread. Must be coincidence.

I've watched both seasons and read the manga as far it currently goes. All in all... love it.:D
And do watch 'Magi: Sinbad no Bouken (Adventures of Sinbad)' too.

Reactions: Mizunil and 18
I watched the first few episodes months ago but put it on hold to watch other things, :rotfl: it seemed pretty promising and I might pick it up again in the future.
And do watch 'Magi: Sinbad no Bouken (Adventures of Sinbad)' too.
^ searched it up, and this is basically a side-story/prequel about a character in the show for those wondering

i watched this anime and its side spin off.
i found them to be quite the delightful watch.
great characters and design , the workd looks cool.
the stiry has some touching scenes that go well with the music.
the ost in this. anime series is amazing , has a lot of power and impact.
i would rewatch this in future just for the ost as well as the voice acting.

Back