• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Someone gave me a Windows license key for MAGIX Fastcut the other day and I don't really have any use for it, so I'll be giving it away to someone who wants/needs it.

fastcut3-en-400.png

You can find the product details here - http://www.magix.com/us/fastcut/detail/

All you have to do is leave a reply why you need it~

First person to post with a good enough reason for it will get it \o/

Reactions: PersonSP
Would be fun to have and mess around with. Would be especially useful to edit old home videos into one place. Or would be nice to have if I ever get around to starting a youtube channel. If someone else needs it more though that's fine. I don't have many completely concrete plans to use it.

My sister and I were planing to do a youtube channel together a while ago, but never got around to it after we moved. Having a video editing software like this would really be helpful for when we finally get that started again.

Last edited:
It would be extremelly helpful to have espeically when it coms to editing a lets play as big as skyrim or tales of symphonia, dunno if you count that as a good enought reason, but in my eyes, thats what I consider it

I actually have a YouTube channel (with a decent number of subscribers) but I'm lacking the resources to make better videos. Having a software like this one would greatly help me do more and better videos! Especially for some ideas I'm planning on implementing in the long term (hopefully more gameplays of other games than the ones I already upload, some parodies and some other things involving technology like augmented reality, eventually).

It's okay if you choose to give it to someone else, but I'd really like this software and I hope my reason proves enough!

And, of course, thank you for doing this!

Oh shoot this might be handy for me, I plan on using it for editing something In the future, but if you can't give it, give it to someone who'd need it more

I'd love this for animations and video editing for games.

So far I've only been using Movie Maker since I have no money to buy any decent editing software. This would be great to allow me to properly make cutscenes and such which would overall make the game look and feel nicer.

Currently I'm working on 2 games, so this would be very useful. It'd make my life a lot easier, and would make working with videos a lot quicker. I'd understand if you think someone else needs it more then me, but I'd love it if I could have this, thank you.

I like the guy with the bike on the cover so pls gib.

Am I doing this right?

Reactions: faustine, Marc, TribstyAnn and 1 other person
@manugutir is the winner of the giveaway. Sending you a PM right now with the license key.

Reactions: PersonSP and manugutir
Okay now you just hate guys with bikes.

Reactions: faustine and 28142
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back