Contest Make me laugh challenge.

• Thread starter AngelsShadow
  • Start date
AngelsShadow

AngelsShadow

Number XIV in the orginization, The Noisy Artist
Towns Folk
So this contest is a battle of wits if you can manage to make me laugh or even giggle you will be rewarded two pc, don't worry I'm not a jerk I'll give completely honest responses. I'm going to say 5 successful try's max. You can keep posting just no more rewards after that. You can use gifs, memes, and videos, or even jokes if you are brave.

But first I'll try to make you laugh.
The first half of this vid is the best.

Perhaps you saw it already, but this video is brilliant.

It's ridiculous, but catchy. "Negotiating peace in the Middle East, you gotta...put the right amount of pressure on it"

psych-supp-sign.gif

The funny thing is not the act, it's Simon Cowells face.

Reactions: AngelsShadow
I got the world's best (totally not worst) joke!

What kind of rocks do cows make?

Kidney Stones! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH:sorry:

One of my friends found this joke on the internet but instead of Kidney Stones it said Sedimendairy. I didn't read the answer and shouted Kidney Stones. Oops.

I know you like guitar, and "The Noisy Artist" is written on your profile. I wanted a death metal alarm because why not? I can't wake up :)yawn: :sleep:), and I found this two. I took the second as my alarm :)

This is very noisy, and I hate all kinds of metal and heavy metal, but I thought it will be funny
Take this as your alarm. It's the best alarm ever!!

enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps you saw it already, but this video is brilliant.

It's ridiculous, but catchy. "Negotiating peace in the Middle East, you gotta...put the right amount of pressure on it"

psych-supp-sign.gif

The funny thing is not the act, it's Simon Cowells face.
the morgan freeman GPS killed me. i chuckled aat the spychotherapist joke so you have won 4 pc!

I got the world's best (totally not worst) joke!

What kind of rocks do cows make?

Kidney Stones! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH:sorry:

One of my friends found this joke on the internet but instead of Kidney Stones it said Sedimendairy. I didn't read the answer and shouted Kidney Stones. Oops.
yeah that wasnt all that funny to read. probably okay in person though

I know you like guitar, and "The Noisy Artist" is written on your profile. I wanted a death metal alarm because why not? I can't wake up :)yawn: :sleep:), and I found this two. I took the second as my alarm :)

This is very noisy, and I hate all kinds of metal and heavy metal, but I thought it will be funny
Take this as your alarm. It's the best alarm ever!!
holy mother Teresa on the hood of a Mercedes benz, that was awful but i laughed so hard!

enjoy
What the hell did I just watch? it was like being on drugs, or at least what I think its like.

Last edited by a moderator:
the morgan freeman GPS killed me. i chuckled aat the spychotherapist joke so you have won 4 pc!
The GPS remains funny even after seeing it 10 times. :hilarious: I'll come up with more soon.

well, since it worked, I will post other youtube poop

Reactions: Tho and AngelsShadow

You have probably seen this one, it's pretty popular

Reactions: ascurrentastheocean and AngelsShadow
Well-known video, but still funny:

And this how you make a pop song. :D

golden oldie

OK 2 videos:

What do you call a black abortion Center?

....Crime Stoppers!

What do you call a black abortion Center?

....Crime Stoppers!
:eek: That's pretty redneck.

Back