Contest Mario Kart 7 Tourney

• Thread starter Eric Cartman
  • Start date
Eric Cartman

Eric Cartman

BEWARE OF ADS
Towns Folk
1974929-mario_kart_7_logo.png

The races will be 150cc with all items. The races will start next Friday on 6/23/17 through 6/26/17 and entering will cost a very small fee of 5 pc. Entering the tourney will close on 6/23/17 through so don't miss out. I will post the members who have signed up below. On 6/23/17 players who have sighned up for the tourney will be pmed a Mario Kart 7 community code to have access.

Participants:
1. @FuntimeFoxy
2. @Kitsune_Sakura64
3 @Leaandro15

Prizes are exclusively for the 3DS and are only to be used for North American consoles. The following prizes being earned in this tourney are Mynintendo themes, Smash bros (3DS) Character and stage dlc,
MyNintendo Mario theme.png
Jibanyan Theme.png

MyNintendo Isabelle Theme.png
Medusa's Revenge.png MyNintendo Samus Theme.png MyNintendo Link Theme.png Thanantos Uprising.png Yoshi Springtime Theme.png Pikmin Theme.png Palutena's Revolting Dinner.png Twilight Princess Picross.png
Also cheating (specifically hacks) aren't allowed! Getting caught hacking will result in getting permanently banned in this tourney.

Tourney Notice: Signup day will be increased until Monday 6/26/17 and the tourney will officially start fro 6/26 to 6/30. These changes will be made to get more people in.

Last edited:
@Eric Cartman i'm in i would love to get some smash DLC to use in the future i will put my entry fee to you now

only 2 days left what happenes if im the only participant @Eric Cartman cause it looks like it may be that way xD

only 2 days left what happenes if im the only participant @Eric Cartman cause it looks like it may be that way xD

Not so!!

I'd love to join~ ^w^

EDIT: I do hope the codes are sent out before 11:30pm Nintenpedia Time; as I have no access to the internet after that minute. >.<

EDIT #2: I also have no internet access on sundays. >.<"

Last edited:
Can I join I already sent the pc

I'm sorry, but seeing as how I don't have a community code yet, I won't be able to participate today. :(

I'm sorry, but seeing as how I don't have a community code yet, I won't be able to participate today. :(
I will give community codes to all participants on Monday. I extended because I wanted to have more people join to make it more fun.

I will give community codes to all participants on Monday. I extended because I wanted to have more people join to make it more fun.
can you extend it till this thursday as i won't have internet for a while and i would love to participate

can you extend it till this thursday as i won't have internet for a while and i would love to participate
actually i just asked and apparently i was wrong i'm not gonna have internet till the 5th of july

actually i just asked and apparently i was wrong i'm not gonna have internet till the 5th of july

ELIMINATED

(btw, what time is the tourney scheduled to begin? o.o)

Last edited:
no i dont wanna be eliminated

@Eric Cartman please extend it for a bit longer i wanna be able to race and hopefully win a DLC for smash

@Eric Cartman please extend it for a bit longer i wanna be able to race and hopefully win a DLC for smash
also if you extend it you may get more then just 3 people

also if you extend it you may get more then just 3 people

That was the thought process last time, and look how many more people showed up

That was the thought process last time, and look how many more people showed up
hey i just wanna participate and win but i dont have internet right now, also please stop being mean and just try to support me i mean wouldnt you feel the same if your internet suddenly blew and you wanted to win this for smash DLC

The races will be 150cc with all items. The races will start next Friday on 6/23/17 through 6/26/17 and entering will cost a very small fee of 5 pc. Entering the tourney will close on 6/23/17 through so don't miss out. I will post the members who have signed up below. On 6/23/17 players who have sighned up for the tourney will be pmed a Mario Kart 7 community code to have access.

Tourney Notice: Signup day will be increased until Monday 6/26/17 and the tourney will officially start fro 6/26 to 6/30. These changes will be made to get more people in.

So, it's great that you have the dates listed...
What about the time? Will we be notified randomly? Is it on-the-dot?

The longer this goes on, the less I believe it will actually happen... (because there isn't a set time attached to it)

So, it's great that you have the dates listed...
What about the time? Will we be notified randomly? Is it on-the-dot?

The longer this goes on, the less I believe it will actually happen... (because there isn't a set time attached to it)
sounds to me like no one is racing yet which is good news for me because i still wanna race

sounds to me like no one is racing yet which is good news for me because i still wanna race

Yeah, good luck with that. I don't think it's going to start ever, so don't get your hopes up.

Back