Mario or Sonic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
milksheikh

milksheikh

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Who do you think is more awesome?

I will have to go with Sonic since I love his speed.

Sonic. He's the fastest thing alive. Sonic. He's got an attitude. Mario. He's Italian. Mario. Dosent kill bowser after HOW MANY YEARS NOW?

Sonic,

I Hear this debate every day, Who's better Mario or Sonic i like both Equally so I can't say for sure who I like better but if I had to choose it would be Mario.

Hmm..who's cooler? they both have their ups and downs. Pros and cons. Mario is just an Italian plumber. Sonic has spiky hair and can run fast. They both die to spikes or getting crushed though, so they both suck.

I think Sonic is cooler though..I vote for him. Where's the poll man? :p

Reactions: Mikaya and 18
But Sonic Is Scared of Water and Mario is not. Sonic can move fast but may not have time to react. Mario is slow but can react fast enough.
Just some pros and cons.

Reactions: Mikaya and SaToRi
If it was a fight to the death between them, I'd be rooting for Sonic. He's cooler, is fast as heck, and has better attacks. :D

If it was a fight to the death between them, I'd be rooting for Sonic. He's cooler, is fast as heck, and has better attacks. :D
There is a battle to the death between them

Reactions: MLGirby
I have to go with Sonic, but simply because I dislike Mario, nah, scratch that, I can't stand Mario.

Mario :love:

I think that sonic is better , he is a hedgehog ( one of my favorite animals) and he is cool, i also like his care personality for others and is fast.
To me Mario is a italian little man who is always smiling, i cant really take it serious that is one of the reasons i dont like mario, but his games are always good :)

Sonic was cooler... I used to like Sonic before (when he first started out), but now... not so much. I think his character is just annoying (IMO). My decision is a little bit biased, because I love the Mario games so I'll choose Mario. I feel like the Sonic games aren't attracting my attention because of Sonic's new personality and his annoying voice.

Of course, in a battle of death Sonic would've won, because of speed:

Reactions: TheSuperKid and MLGirby
I gave to agree with most of you that sonic is cooler. Mostly because I hated Mario when I was little! ( I was terrible at his games...)

Jumping is Mario Stuff and Running is Sinic Stuff so i guess they are the same

Game wise (Main series) Mario has games that I like better than Sonic's. The Sonic games have awesome music but the Mario games have a more solid platformer experience that makes use of his power ups (that doesn't mean Sonic's aren't half bad since his first game I liked better than Mario's). In the long run I like Mario's games better (like say MK7 is better than Sonic's 3DS racing game that took ideas from Mario's). But that doesn't mean I like the music in those games better than Sonic's. So if Mario had a game with Sonic music in the background then we'd have the best platformer ever.

Mario vs Sonic?Hmmmm....EASY! Sonic games is really easy to win... Mario makes a lot of tricks! How about Sonic? He just running around... Mario can run too! I don't care about music. Mario wins for me. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, and speed is just an illusion in the Sonic games because Mario is faster too. :panda:

Mario is cool now, but originally Sonic was better. Now he is sorta annoying :( Mario is the current winner in my vote.

Oh yeah, and speed is just an illusion in the Sonic games because Mario is faster too. :panda:
Yeah! Now who trust sonic is better than mario?

Mario can do anything; racing, playing tennis and soccer, saving princesses, flying, underwater breathing, doing acrobatics (high jumps and stuff) and probably many other things I forgot, while he's is 'just a plumber'. He's an all-rounder, while Sonic is very good at a few things, but at other things Mario will beat him for sure! Mario games are really diverse, which it why I like them so much. I vote for Super Mario!

The is how a whole battle would go...

Mario vs Sonic
Toad vs Charmy
Luigi vs Tails
Peach vs Amy
Rosalina vs Blaze
Bowser vs Dr. Robotnik
Yoshi vs Espio
Daisy vs Cream
Donkey Kong vs Big
Waluigi vs Silver
Daisy vs Rouge
Koopalings vs Chows
Petey vs Knuckles

Out of all these I think the mario team would win.

Reactions: T-Player Guy and 145
Back