Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date

Still annoyed...
Towns Folk
Is there anyone here who got that game on the Switch?

Did you like it?

I got it on release day and I sort of got disappointed. I discovered that I'm not a fan on XCOM type games that way :(

Reactions: AricAttack
I don't own it myself, but I played it a couple of times before it got released at game conventions/expos and I loved it. I'm terrible at it, but found it quite fun.

I HATE the idea that it's those... Rabbids... but the concept I really enjoy. I love these kinda of XCOM style games, even though I've never quite gotten the hang of them lol

I need to admit that I didn't fully understand either XD I often ended up being shot in the face because I didn't think the enemy could reach me there -_-

It's like XCOM. While I didn't like the new XCOMs so much, that style of gameplay is excellent. From what I've watched the Rabbids seem fun and the game itself looks solid mechanically. Would be one of the first games I'd pick up if I had a Switch

It's scary-looking, but if people say it's good I'll take that.

I have only heard good things from people who have it. It’s probably good, but it mught just be being praised because its the only portable switch xcom alternative.

I love these types of games. I will gladly welcome another title from Ubisoft. My biggest gripes about it would have to be having the game locked up on me twice, the DK DLC still isn't out yet and no capturing video option. ( at least when I played it) However I loved the movement of the game. I love how you could rearrange your characters' skills at any time. The weapons were often funny and even the rabbids themselves had funny moments. Plus Boswer Jr was a major character and I always liked the little guy. I came up with so many things that stacked upon each other.

Easily one of my favorite games on the Switch.

Back