Mario timeline

• Thread starter bobby wobby
  • Start date
bobby wobby

bobby wobby

Youtuber
Towns Folk
This isnt my theory,i originally got it from a youtuber named connerThewaffle,anyways.

Mario actually saved the princess in super mario 1,hes a hero in the eyes of the mushroom kingdom,super mario 2 is a dream because he misses his advetures,so he makes a play about it in super mario 3,then makes a movie about it in mario 64 bowser awakens and is angry mario has made a fool of him,mario galaxy is when mario actually has to face bowser again.Check out connerthe waffles vid to go more in depth.

This is an interesting theory, and I really like it (although I somewhat dislike ConnertheWaffle). Everything about it seems to add up, but a lot of this is based on pure speculation (such as the Lakitu being the cameraman for the movie, instead of just being a camera holder for Mario.) Otherwise, It's fun to think about...

If you go to youtube, there is a youtuber named The Game Theorist. He did a video on it. I seem to recall it being very informative and, from what I could tell, accurate.

If you go to youtube, there is a youtuber named The Game Theorist. He did a video on it. I seem to recall it being very informative and, from what I could tell, accurate.

You mean MatPat?

Interesting hypothesis, I suppose. I wonder where Mario Party 2 would come in in said timeline? Also, what about all those other times Bowser keeps kidnapping the princess? With the number of times that's happened, it hardly seems likely that Mario's making stuff up. I mean, maybe it's possible. Had nothing else to do, so was like "Hey guys, let's do a play" during a time of peace or something.

Bowser seems pretty intent on causing chaos and the like, though. ...Y'know, when he isn't playing Tennis or going Karting.

Try not to think about it too much. ;~;

Ya know, with the theory that most of mario’s adventures are staged, wouldn’t they be able to have bowser be played by a different actor each game? After all, they have had various baddies pretending to be bowser in the first mario game, as well as 3d land.

Back