Mario x Rabbids crossover leaked

• Thread starter 28142
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
DAiCOrhXoAAsNpd.jpg:large

EDIT:

This was just confirmed on the Ubisoft E3 2017 broadcast. Here's the official trailer:

"Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle comes out August 29, 2017 for Nintendo Switch."

So, this has been around for about a month now and it's likely that we'll see it at E3.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom battle is a crossover game which was leaked a short while ago and has gained a lot of intrest. It's a game which would come out for the Switch and was first talked about by someone on Twitter whom is known for creating various rumours about the switch, most came out to be false, but it looks like she's correct on this one. The tweet dates back to the start of January.

eLaB.jpg

So, what do we think it may be like? (These are based of leaks and speculations, not everything wrote here may be true)

First off, it's an RPG. It'll have 8 playable characters which will be Mario, Peach, Luigi, and Yoshi, as well as Rabbid variants of them. It'll apparently have turn-based combat and 2-player local combat.

It's thought to be made on the Snowdrop engine which games such as Tom Clancy's the Division, South Park and the Fractured but Hole and The Avatar Project uses.

I found a twitter (https://twitter.com/Dystify/status/867085247678218240) which contained a lot more information on what the game will be like. This includes more about the world, play style and basic information of the game itself.

DAiLz7bXgAAG_rn.jpg

DAiL3G0XkAYTC5v.jpg

So, what are your thoughts on this game? Do you believe it to be real? Or do you think it's fake? And most of all, if it is real then do you think you'll buy/play it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Magitroopa
Seems to looks very interesting. Can't wait to hear more about it at E3 this year, but sad that it won't be a surprise now. Oh well.

Hmmmm Ubisoft and Nintendo making a crossover? While this could be interesting, it is also hard to believe.
I'll believe it when I see true evidance of it as twitter isn't exactly 100% reliable.
All in all though it could be a great game.

Please no. Those pathetic excuses for bunnies are super annoying.
The only thing I approve of here is lasers and the "O" in "MARIO" being pink.

Am I the only one who thinks this is a horrible abomination, and should be destroyed at all costs? No? Good! I've never played a Rabbids game. They always just looked so nasty and repulsive that I never wanted to try. Like the bad relative of the minions, but a millions times worse and more horrifying. At least the minions were kind of cute.

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
So, on the Ubisoft broadcast for E3 2017 that is currently live at the time of writing this, Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle was confirmed.

This looks to be a Mario x Rabbids x XCOM style game, and the way it's portrayed in this, it's shaping up to be a pretty interesting game in my opinion. If they can pull this off well, I may actually get a switch just to buy this.

All the leaks in my original posts seem to be 100% true now.

So, now it's confirmed to be true, and we know more about it. Has this changed your mind about this? Because I know it's changed mine for sure.

EDIT:

https://rabbids.ubisoft.com/portal/en-us/games/mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle.aspx

"Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle comes out August 29, 2017 for Nintendo Switch."

Last edited:
I hated this game till now. Now I want it. Mario Xcom. Sign me up! My goodness this is just so weird, and I still hate it but I want it. There's just no way to describe this. Miyamoto sure looked happy, though.

Reactions: 28142
I hated this game till now. Now I want it. Mario Xcom. Sign me up! My goodness this is just so weird, and I still hate it but I want it. There's just no way to describe this. Miyamoto sure looked happy, though.

Miyamoto was just adorable and kinda cringy lol. But yeah, I know how you feel about the game. It's just, Rabbids, so you just hate it by default, but it looks to be soo good!

Reactions: TribstyAnn
I HATE it, but I NEED it!

Reactions: 28142
That Peach Rabbid is going to haunt my nightmares forever.

Reactions: 28142, Kitsune_Sakura64 and TribstyAnn
I think this game has a lot of potential, especially from the fun it may convey and the story line as well. I mean, I am aware of the fact that this isn´t a typical mario game (If I can say typical mario game), in this game mario is not going to perform any jumps and the combat systes is turn based, which at first I am not a huge fan of, but as I say, I think that something good could posible spring up from this crossover.

I've always thought that this looked pretty...interesting...but now that I've seen it at E3, I actually think it might be pretty fun. It could definitely do without all the references to selfies and really the rabbits in general, as their brand of humor has...gone by the wayside recently, to say the least.

Back