• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
May 19th, 2014 ;)

May 19th, 2014 what? :bag: Game release? Contest? Website Improvement?

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope he confirms that he's in Smash.

"Marc logs into battle"

Reactions: Magik, xmenpkmntrainer, Eevee and 2 others
"News from the administration will be posted here regarding community matters, contests, promotions, and more!"
It's a trap. Forum vs. Forum?

"News from the administration will be posted here regarding community matters, contests, promotions, and more!"
It's a trap.
Community matters :eek:. This thread is so uninformative at this moment. :facepalm:

I KNOW! A EASTER EGG CONTEST!
WE NEED TO SEARCH HIDDEN EGGS FOR A ESHOP CARD!
THE FIRST TO FIND THEM ALL IS THE WINNER!

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

Reactions: 532, Reece and 3dsatackman
that would be awesome a egg hunt. also this is posting from my 3ds :)

I KNOW! A EASTER EGG CONTEST!
WE NEED TO SEARCH HIDDEN EGGS FOR A ESHOP CARD!
THE FIRST TO FIND THEM ALL IS THE WINNER!

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE
Didn't you and @Memento Mori split the prize for the Halloween one similar to this? I'm excited for this now though! :woot:

Didn't you and @Memento Mori split the prize for the Halloween one similar to this? I'm excited for this now though! :woot:

Lol I doubt it. That contest ended in a few hours.

that would be awesome a egg hunt. also this is posting from my 3ds :)
How do you use 3DSpedia on your 3DS?

Reactions: Magik
Yeah, I barely got time to look properly >.>

EDIT: @AliHammad Take off the Rich Text Editor.

In the 3DS browser? :confused:

You need to use the html editor instead of the gui editor. There is a symbol, like a option one, for BB Code Editor

may 19... that is monday! awwwww... i have no time to join this contest:cry:. it seems like i need to wait for halloween or christmas or next year...:confused:

may 19... that is monday! awwwww... i have no time to join this contest:cry:. it seems like i need to wait for halloween or christmas or next year...:confused:
We're not sure if it's a contest, @Marc will probably mention details about this 'event' on May 19th, 2014. But this is me at this moment, I need details :panda:
The-suspense-is-killing-me.jpg

Reactions: 3dsatackman
We're not sure if it's a contest, @Marc will probably mention details about this 'event' on May 19th, 2014. But this is me at this moment, I need details :panda:
The-suspense-is-killing-me.jpg
phew, it make me feel ... better.:woot:
your picture.lol.

@Marc see what you putting me through mister, lol. I searched this entire forum looking for any kind of clue that leads to this mysterious 'May 19th, 2014' post, and I think I got something that may add to this case @Spinnerweb said on his latest profile message "I won't be getting back until around May 19th. Sadface. You guys better miss me." :pompus::bookworm: I'm still clueless, but I feel some sort of accomplishment here. :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Marc
@Marc see what you putting me through mister, lol. I searched this entire forum looking for any kind of clue that leads to this mysterious 'May 19th, 2014' post, and I think I got something that may add to this case @Spinnerweb said on his latest profile message "I won't be getting back until around May 19th. Sadface. You guys better miss me." :pompus::bookworm: I'm still clueless, but I feel some sort of accomplishment here. :woot:
hee hee. Marc make this whole thing mysterious and didnt reply to anything. i like this feeling... a feeling of waiting and... surprise!!!! on may 19th, 2014~~
and he use a ;) smile to make it... perfect!

Yeah, I remember how I never found the last one being the easier one XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back