• Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
Which should I watch next:

Mekuicity Actors? (I'm not sure I spelled that right...) Or
Hyperdimension Neptunia

I can't watch what I wanted to thanks to stupid Kissanime and freaking retarded CrunchyRoll...

i have to download my show to watch them and i say hyperdimesion neptunia i jsut pick one by random

Reactions: Kakea
o_O Thanks! Your one of the few people who gave me a straight up answer! :D

no probelm

@Kakea, gee, you sure diagnose alotta things as retarded. I dunno about Hyperdimenssion Neptunia... I mean, I know nothing about these girls with their colorful purples and greens. Some of them look similar too. And I don't know what that other show is.

@Kakea, gee, you sure diagnose alotta things as retarded. I dunno about Hyperdimenssion Neptunia... I mean, I know nothing about these girls with their colorful purples and greens. Some of them look similar too. And I don't know what that other show is.

I do!? I didn't mean to.... It might be retarded to be so salty at everything, lol! Seriously, I only said that before because I'm angry Heaven's Lost Property wasn't there...
And Neptunia's about SEGA's interpretation of the Themselves, Microsoft, Nintendo's and Sony's systems... The girls are goddesses that must get their kingdom's attention, like the game companies must keep the audience's attention/money! Lol!

Back