AC:NL mii makeup

• Thread starter BulletBill1019
  • Start date
BulletBill1019

BulletBill1019

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
i like the fact that you can put your mii's face on your villager. i have a few mii characters so that means i could be: charlie brown, robocop, bart simpson, spock, geordi la forge, jackie chan, and i think that might all the ones i have. but point being i can be anyone i want oh i forgot about c3po, that's another mii that i have. the only problems i have is you can't wear hats or sunglasses, but aside from that i think this is a cool feature for new leaf.

Reactions: ZoltonAuburn1956
Yeah, the Mii Mask feature is pretty nice, especially if you want to troll your friend and remake their Mii and get a Mask of that remade Mii. It's also nice for those who like Miis better than how Villagers look.

I agree

I've seen it, but I think I'll stick with the regular customization options.
I like how you can have different hats and facial things like moustaches and 3D glasses.
It's too bad you can't put those on top of the Mii mask.
The Mii mask kind of looks a bit goofy at times to me because it makes me look like I have a giant head.
Although it is an interesting feature, I will stick with regular customization options.

I didn't know about this feature in the game, it sounds very cool though. I'd definitely be willing to try it, maybe be a Leviathinian mii or something else like I dunno, a Meep, I mean there's so many cool possibilities!

I find it fun to sometimes going around as your mii in the game and sometimes it can be pretty funny to see what people come up with when it comes to the mii make up. I think it was honestly a good idea that they had to put that in the game and I hope that at some point the mii creator gets a bit of an upgrade so maybe they can do it with more games.

The most fun I have is when I make a terrifying mii and use the mii mask. After that I turn off all the lights in my home, and when a friend of mine enters, I turn the lights on and scare the ever living crap out of them.

I enjoyed the mii mask feature quiet a bit myself. I have one Mii named Ben Chin, who looks extremely weird with a handlebar mustache, huge eyebrows, and no mouth. I find it incredibly enjoyable to watch the other villagers interact with him as if he was just another everyday person. I sure wish that City Folk would have had this...

Back