PC Minecraft or Roblox?

• Thread starter Asriel_Dreemurr629
  • Start date

Minecraft or Roblox which is more fun to you?

• Minecraft

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Roblox

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I dont play any of those

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Both

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Asriel_Dreemurr629

Asriel_Dreemurr629

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Do you prefer Minecraft or Roblox tell me about it and which one you like the most.

I don’t really have a preference but roblox has more mini game wise Minecraft is more building oriented

Your right

I prefer minecraft, it is much more graphically pleasing, and you can do arguably more in minecraft than in roblox with plug-ins and mods

Minecraft and Roblox are kind of the same thing

I guess it depends on what I feel like doing.

If I feel like going on adventures and doing what I want and letting some of my most wildest dreams come true, it's Minecraft.

If I feel like playing a specific game or multiplayer with you and whoever else in the house has an account, it's Roblox.

Reactions: Dowhat?
Roblox all day long. The thing is I would rather not play either game but if I had to choose then it would definitely be Roblox. I'm not sure what it is exactly but I just hate Minecraft. Even as a kid I never enjoyed playing it and when I bought it I literally played it for an hour and then never played it again. Roblox, on the other hand, isn't too bad, it's a bit more fun because of how many different things/games there are.

Yeah I can't play Minecraft so I play MM2 on Roblox

Minecraft and Roblox are kind of the same thing
If I could dislike a post I would dislike this post. Not because I don't like either game or something, but because I completely disagree with the statement. The reason I play Minecraft is not the same reason most people play Roblox for. And even the people that do play it for the same reason generally will only play one to obtain memory to use doesn't part of that single game which does not translate to the other.

Reactions: TerraKnight
Well your right I said there kind of the same but I play roblox much more then I play minecraft I still play minecraft but knowing about both games roblox you do what the game wants you to do minecraft you do what you want to do

Reactions: Duffy
Even though I play both, Minecraft is better. Roblox makes you buy stuff with real money just to get good.

Reactions: TerraKnight
Well I don't play either, but if I had to pick one it would definitely be minecraft. It controls better than roblox to me, the graphics are much nicer, especially when you put on shaders. I also prefer the more pvp oriented minigames and being able to build. With roblox everything is done for you whereas with minecraft you actually can be doing it yourself. I will say they back when I did play these games I played a lot more minecraft than roblox.

I play roblox rarely, and only then most of the time it's just me messing around with lua in building games and the rest of the time I'm playing MM2 or something with a friend and just messing around.

Minecraft for me though holds a special place in my heart, it's where I've found a lot of long-lasting friends, a lot of knowledge from running giant networks and all in all, the communities I've helped and been around where brilliant. I play the Java version of minecraft because I love the modding community, most of the popular modders are brilliant people to hang out with, and helping staff servers/networks and helping code plugins and such for them is great experiences. I've been playing minecraft since I brought it in 2012/13 and since then I've just been getting to know a lot of modders, pack authors and all sorts and found my home in the Resonant Rise team along with great friends.

Both games have their pros and cons, but I will always choose minecraft (java version) over roblox.

I (slightly) like Minecraft(thou I never played it for over 2 hours) due to ROBLOX needing ROBUX to buy everything decent.

Yes Roblox does use real money and makes robux from it. But on Roblox you can find the stuff out like and play it with no work. Roblox is a game for people like sans and people that have no point in life like me. Not trying to be rude to people that play Roblox.

P.s SkyHuntress what is your Roblox username?

I prefer Minecraft because on that game it’s open world has a bunch of servers and mini games as well as single player And co-op with friends while Robles is always multiplayer and there is way to many games people have made for roblox but I haven’t really played roblox but I would probably still prefer minecraft

I see

Depends on what I want to do. If i want to do scripting to make random junk, it would be Roblox. If i just want to make pixel art or play with mods with my friends it would be Minecraft.

Reactions: AricAttack
Whichever one is lagging less. Both have the capability to make whatever game you want, though minecraft is more limited it looks nicer and its fun to see what people can make even with it not being the original intention of the the games creators.

Whichever one is lagging less. Both have the capability to make whatever game you want, though minecraft is more limited it looks nicer and its fun to see what people can make even with it not being the original intention of the the games creators.
I totally agree

Reactions: AricAttack
Back