1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Minecraft Wii U help needed

Discussion in 'Wii U Games' started by Kakea, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Kakea

Kakea Survivor Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    916 coins
    I was planning on playing Minecraft soon(after finishing something very important)... but... I'll need help:

First I'll need someone who loves/memorized restaurants to help me: I'm remaking fast food chains in the world I'm making (As well as other small stores: Toys R Us, Lay Z Boy, Starbucks, Macy's ect...) I want buildings everywhere, but some I haven't been in/it'll take FOREVER! If you'd like to help, please tell me

Next I'll need to know if it's possible to use the Wii U Friend list anymore!? Without Miiverse, can you friend anyone on it? Or now we must rely on 3DSs?
  2. MegaStriker

MegaStriker I'm Not A Pikachu Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    41 coins
    There's still the friend method for users who can't send friend requests, which involves exchanging Nintendo Network IDs.
    Kakea likes this.
  3. Kakea

Kakea Survivor Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    916 coins
    You can't see people's Nintendo Network IDs normally now, I know it's suppose to be ONLY for friends
    in real life but... for people who do have friends: Why would you use that? You can play with them anyway(?)
    And people who DON'T have friends in real life, NEED someway to request people....
    I'm stuck... :(