"Mom Hid My Game" is an actual game for Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
As a kid, it's likely that your parent has hid your game at least once. Seems like someone has turned this idea into an actual game and it'll be available for the Nintendo Switch (and N3DS) on December 21st.

Mom Hid My Game Trailer :

It involves a boy searching for his gaming device, which his mom hid. You'll be searching rooms for a game your mother hid while trying to avoid tipping her off, angering your granddad or causing other trouble.

The game costs $4.99 US. What do you guys think?

;~;

I swear I head millions of people screaming "I can so relate" after reading this.

Yeah, it looks cool.

I hope lrg does a physical print run of this.

Seriously are game makers running out of ideas or do they seriously think this will be a fun game. It reminds me of Zelda because of it's puzzle elements but honestly this game only seems fun if you're a Youtuber and you want to add more content to your channel. I take it this game is exclusive to the Switch which kinda makes sense since that's the audience that gets their games taken away but this could also be a phone game too. Without even playing it I'd give the game a 6.5/10.

Reactions: Alegria
I take it this game is exclusive to the Switch which kinda makes sense since that's the audience that gets their games taken away but this could also be a phone game too.
I think I saw it on Google Play before

I think it is a good thing to have a variety of games, seriously. You know, some time ago,I must admit I was a much more close minded person (I figured this out right now) because I looked at certain games and I wondered how could this be a game people actually play. But then as I grew up and started getting into video games I now think that as there are many different people around the world, it is clear and coherent that those people are going to be fond of different types of games! So I think this very one is a clear example of that.

Back