Monster Hunter Stories has a Special DLC!

• Thread starter Dark Link
  • Start date
Dark Link

Dark Link

The Forgotten Soul
Towns Folk
Monster Hunter Stories!
Just recently Nintendo announced a DLC for Monster Hunter Stories that us coming on September 28th. This sounds really strange since this game just came out but this isn't your ordinary DLC that you'd expect. The Legend of Zelda is the DLC! In Monster Hunter Stories you can ride Monsters but with this DLC you can ride Epona! Something cool about it is that it has his galloping sound from other Zelda games! Also when you call for Epona, Your cat is riding it with the Majora's Mask! When you purchase this DLC you get a Link costume and your characters voice also sounds like Link! Either if your a Boy or Girl for the game it works with both for the costume. Along with the Link Costume, it comes with the Master Sword and the Hyrule Shield! In addition it comes with a fairy that could be Navi!
Edit: This will actually be available for free!
Let me know what you guys think and if you are going to get this wonderful DLC! I may not have the game but I'm getting this as soon as I can!

Last edited:
@Dark Link- OH MY GOSH!!!! I NEED THIS DLC AND THIS GAME!!!!!!!

@Samster123 That's exactly what I thought! I wasn't planning on getting this game anytime soon but now I really want it >.<

Me too!

@Dark Link- OH MY GOSH!!!! I NEED THIS DLC AND THIS GAME!!!!!!!
I just recently found out something amazing that will excite you! If you saw my Edit then you know that this DLC will be for free! Not to sure why that is but at least we know Nintendo still care about the 3DS! Maybe in the future there will be a Mario DLC and you get to ride Yoshi as a monster?!

That would be the coolest thing EVER!

Back