Monsters You Miss

• Thread starter Iridium Winter
  • Start date
Iridium Winter

Iridium Winter

The Competent Ranger
Banned User
What monsters from 3U (or even games before that) do you miss?

Personally, the Lagiacrus, Barioth and Nargacuga (as well as their subs) along with Alatreon are the ones that I miss.

I missed those along with a few choices I bet nobody expects. I personally loved fighting the gigginox in 3U. It had some of the best poison weapons in the game, and it was, Different from everything else in the game. Another monster I don't really miss, I just wish came to America is the baruragaru (I probably spelled that wrong) from frontier. It's the first true vampiric monster in the series, and it looks really fun to fight, at least when you're not getting your blood sucked through the things tongue.

I really miss Barroth, Lagiacrus and Arzuros, and I don't know why. They're really, really simplistic, yet somehow have a charm to them... Maybe it's just because they were the monsters I grinded the most for their armor sets. :cat:

Oh, yeah, and Barioth was cool, too.

So it begins... Arzuros, Volvidon, Lagiacrus, Barroth, Gigginox, Barioth, Great Wroggi, Nargacuga, Agnaktor, Qurupeco, Uragaan, Duramboros, Nibelsnarf, and ALMOST Gobul. I particularly miss the fanged beasts and brute wyverns they left out, but I most CERTAINLY don't miss Ceadeus. And even though I haven't played Freedom Unite, I'd of liked to see the Shen Gaoren as well as Shogun Ceanataur.

Its only been a while since I stopped playing 3U in favor of 4U but I'm already missing Nargacuga and Uragaan (Who is more fun to fight than the cheap Gravios :mad: )

As for older games, I miss the two huge monsters from Freedom Unite, Shen Gaoren and Lao Shan Lung. With 4U's mounting system it would be fun to jump off a high ledge and climb them Shadow of the Colossus style

Reactions: CoralianFrost
I miss cha cha and kayamba
:cry:

Lagricigus

All the beasties I miss are coming back in X which I'm pretty happy about ^^
I do miss Lao Shan Lung and Shen Gaoren as well for some weird reason.
I'd really love to fight Ceadeus again just cause he's a pierce shot punching bag.
If my beloved Narga subs aren't included in X I will rage for days.
Tell you what else I miss?
Dung shots and disk shots man.

My most missed monster would have to be Barite form Monster Hunter 3 U. It had such a great design, and such interesting fight mechanics and attacks, that I was quite a bit disappointed to learn that it had not come to Monster Hunter 4 U. However, I guess that I am really most saddened at the loss of its grinding opportunities...;)

I do miss Lao Shan Lung and Shen Gaoren as well for some weird reason.

Eww, Lao was boring.
But Shen was cool; he was incredibly creepy and tried to actively attack you.

Back