1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

More info for Shin Megami Tensei Switch planned for October 23rd, 2017

Discussion in 'Shin Megami Tensei / Persona Q' started by Marc, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Marc

Marc Chocolate milk :3 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    4,192 coins
    We're finally getting more info about the Shin Megami Tensei game for the Nintendo Switch <3

Atlus revealed that they plan to share more about the game on October 23rd, 2017. Nothing much has been released other than the HD trailer teasing the game to this.

What do you think Atlus will reveal on this date?
  2. Theresia

Theresia Pokemon Master Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    100 coins
    I'm looking forward to it! *•*

Personally, I want a return to the cyberpunk style of SMT 1 & 2, but the great atmosphere of Nocturne is also welcome.
    BTW, only time will tell.
    Fingers crossed!
  3. Marc

Marc Chocolate milk :3 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    4,192 coins
    Haven't played any of those games so I can't say I want the same >.<

What I can tell you is, I'm hoping they don't reveal that it's going to be a fighting style game like Pokken, just with demons :/ I'm also hoping it's a mainline SMT game but I have a feeling it's going to be a spinoff.