Most annoying item?

• Thread starter TheCheesyNuke
  • Start date
TheCheesyNuke

TheCheesyNuke

Slice of Cheese
Towns Folk
Most annoying item in ANY nintendo game? I'd say the hammer in ssb.

I don't really like the Hammer in Super Smash Bros too because it just makes you want to run and thought I usually don't get caught by it It really feels like it will .....:stop: The other items in Super Smash Bros are not so scary . By the way though, having the Hammer is a whole different story ;)

The Hydra vehicle is really annoying if it hits you, and there are some Pokeballs/Assist trophies that you can barely run away from (the Galaga ship), but for the most part, there aren't any completely gamebreaking items (except Nabbit, since..you know..the glitch xD).

Can I say those freaking Full Restore in Pokémon!? Especially when fighting the Elite Four! You're close to finishing the battle and they use Full Restore! It's so annoying!

The other is the squid in Mario Kart...I know that you can still see the track but it's so annoying.

Can I say those freaking Full Restore in Pokémon!? Especially when fighting the Elite Four! You're close to finishing the battle and they use Full Restore! It's so annoying!

The other is the squid in Mario Kart...I know that you can still see the track but it's so annoying.
I agree those Full Restore is super annoying when fighting the elite 4 and I hate that feeling of knowing they are going to use it after the hard work of weakening and inflicting statuses on them . But its not so annoying if you train hard ( like me ) The squid is pretty annoying because its so useless :facepalm:

Smash ball in smash for Wii u I'm not complaint but like when your trying to get it but the CPU gets and you miss its like a wasted smash ball

Smash ball in smash for Wii u I'm not complaint but like when your trying to get it but the CPU gets and you miss its like a wasted smash ball
I also find it kinda annoying that when your trying to get the smash ball while you are playing with some CPU 's they just steal get it and then use it a little after . I really hate when that happens but the Smash Ball in general is very useful . I like it but not the CPU's who just like to do annoying things like this and not to mention the other annoying things they do

Oh, come on, I love the hammer in SSB. When I have it :p

The most annoying item is the Blue Shell in Mario Kart, :rage:

Reactions: TheCheesyNuke
Oh, come on, I love the hammer in SSB. When I have it :p

The most annoying item is the Blue Shell in Mario Kart, :rage:
if you have a mushroom you can dodge it

Super Smash Bros i would say the metal round thing that when you throw it it turns into a circular object and when you try to go near it you get knocked away with a metal banging sound,pokemon the gym leaders and the elite four using full restores and sometimes a pokemon has sturdy so.

The hammer is quite annoying I agree :D

this. Because it turns a 2 minute battle into a 16 minute battle. And those things in smash bros 3ds that you throw at people and it takes them up into the sky. But then again nearly all items in smash bros. Can be annoying at one point.

dat windpipe! if you get push off stage by it the chance of recovery is super low if you cant manage to grab the edege your doom is guaranteed :panda:
and the golden hammer i think you know why.

the wind tubes from smash 4 3ds and the hammers in smash there just so annoying in the middle of the match i have 2 stocks the other guy has 1stock at like 100% he murders me with a hammer then blows me off with the wind tube

Most annoying item in ANY nintendo game? I'd say the hammer in ssb.
there are several items in different nintendo games that annoy me. galaga ssb, full restore in pokemon, but one of my most hated is definitely the blue shell.

i don't like blue shells at all... they drive me nutts. i ALWAYS get hit by those when i play mario kart. i like the older mario kart games because there ARE no blue shells in them. i like mario kart, but i think it would be way more fun without those darn blue shells.

Full restores are very annoy item espesially when we are battlimg to rival champion ,elite four and gym leader when we use to clsoe to victory they use those heal item and ruin our victory thats the reason why i used hate this thing .

Reactions: Mikaya
Blue shells are by far the worst items in Nintendo games. You'll be in first place, then suddenly some blue shell will come and you'll finish last. This has happened so many times to me that I'm used to it. If they took the blue shell out of Mario Kart, it would be a much better game.

i couldn't agree more. that's why i hate the blue shell. i always get hit by one when im doing good and then i fall behind after doing good. i also think the game would be better without the blue shell. much better.

I would have to say that the most annoying item is the cane from Dr. Jekyll and mr. hyde for the Nintendo Entertainment System. That weapon doesn't do anything. and the towns people keep on attacking you. It doesn't matter how hard you press the button. the cane just goes through the towns people like they are some paranormal ghost.

The blue shell in mario kart makes me want to break my 3ds :banghead:

Back