Most annoying thing in LoZ

• Thread starter 4771
  • Start date

Praise \o/
Towns Folk
we all wish navi would- HEY! ...as i was saying, we all wi- LISTEN! ...we- HEY! SHUT UP ALREADY!!! as i was saying, we all wish navi would be quiet in ocarina of time, but what do you think is the most annoying part of any zelda game other than her? i personally hated the last few levels of the cave of ordeals, as i seemed to always be out of healing items by the time i got there. luckily, i was able to beat them after i used the infinite bomb arrows glitch :cat:

Annoying thing? There's a few.
  • When I forget what I'm doing and explore the landscape/sail the sea
  • When I go sailing in windwaker to get a potion, but forget what I'm doing in between
  • Difficult puzzles (MUST not.... Gooogle..)
  • When I accidentally jump of off something D:
  • Boss fights I can't beat
This is an interesting topic. It's because the annoying things, Like puzzles and freedom and challenges make the game annoying, yet enjoyful at the same time :D

I really hate that feeling of just not knowing what to do when doing the dungeons in Ocarina of Time : Master Quest . I made myself clear that I would not google for answers so that I would get the best experience . It took me awhile but then it was so good to feel that you solved the puzzle and I will do that to future Zelda Games so that I could get that experience of solving puzzles and I 'd recommend anyone to do like that :woot:

On the other hand , when I first played Ocarina of Time I didn't really see Navi as very annoying in my experience . Hope I'm not the only one who does :nailbiting: . But then Navi's tips are so useless:wacky:

I hate useless items that you only need for one portion of the game. The dominion rod is one such item that is mainly used in the temple of time, after that you have little use for it. The ice arrows are also useless as you don't even need them to finish OoT, a lot of items are a one time only thing and I think they have wasted potential.

i always hated those bats and the the ones that are on fire in wind waker, when i walk around they always show up and is so annoying that i want use a mega bomb to destroy their home *ahem* anyways there really annoying when you're near them but if you can destroyed the far away then good your safe from those annoying bats that are trying to hit you while using the grappling hook.

When you travel for a while to get to a place only to realize you need to travel back to get the items you need to get past an obstacle. Or long sidequests where you have to travel back and forth through the map. Also fun fun island. I HATED that place when trying to 100% skyward sword! That clown is EVIL.

Zants Hand from Twilight Princess.
This thing caused me 6 hours of pain so yeah this thing.
Mark :)

Wallmasters and Redeads in any game (even Smash for Redeads) and those leech enemies that steal your gear are just cruel especially if your forced to buy that stuff again because it spit you out off a ledge. Wallmasters bring you back to the start of a level and backtracking to where you were takes forever in a Zelda game. Be sure to look for the shadows and kill them Navi is not as bad and at least she serves a helpful purpose of Z-targeting..

Darknuts (enemy knights with armor and swords). Getting sliced eats away a lot of hearts. You need a good strategy to beat them, and they don't go down very easily. You also need a lot of space for combat, otherwise you could be in serious trouble. They're more deadly in Ocarina of time than the Wind Waker. :p

The thing that annoys me most doesn't happen a lot, but if you fall in a dungeon to the beginning and you have to climb all the way back up by going through the rooms in the dungeon. Even if other things happen way more, this one still is #1 for me.

Darknuts (enemy knights with armor and swords). Getting sliced eats away a lot of hearts. You need a good strategy to beat them, and they don't go down very easily. You also need a lot of space for combat, otherwise you could be in serious trouble. They're more deadly in Ocarina of time than the Wind Waker. :p
Oh i loved playing against them xD
They were a tonne of fun because they were so hard to beat :)
Mark :)

Last edited:
Kaepora Gaebora........................................................
I think I've said enough.

most annoying thing?
Dodongo's cavern.
i always end up using cheats to beat dodongo's cavern.it's just WAY TOO insane for me

Sailing in Wind Waker... Extremely hectic and boring. ._. I literally once used a weight on my controller just so I could do something else while I was sailing

Basically just when the enemies just ambush you out of nowhere. "YES finally killed the last one with only a fourth of a heart le-" gets smacked by random enemy. I seriously hate that.

Kaepora Gaebora, Navi, and Fi

The most annoying thing in a Zelda game huh... I have two that make me scream in frustration. Gibdos/redeads and Wall masters. Especially in Oot where they scream and then hump your face as a withered mummy. Ugh.

The magical combination between Navi and Fi that says HEY, LISTEN MASTER! #worst thing that can happen ever in a zelda game lol i really like to set sail in windwaker and challenging boss battles and enemies to try off myself i dont like to google for walktroughs i only like to get all answers by myself and get the game at 100% like i did with majoras mask and wind waker HD

I hate it when I get stuck in a dungeon. I can go for hours trying to figure out what to do on a simple puzzle. But some enemies are annoying, such as the ReDeads and any enemy that moves faster than your own arrow. ReDeads, besides the fact that they used to scare me, drain your life faster than how you can mash the buttons to escape. Enemies that move faster than you can cause you to run out of supplies.

I think that the most annoying moment in the entire series would be one in which you accidentally attack a cuckoo while trying to do something else, causing the cuckoo to fly into a fit of rage and kill you, even though you weren't actually trying to kill it...thsi has only happened to me once...:dead:

Back