SMT x FE Most annoying thing that has happened to you in Tokyo Mirage Sessions?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Kev was playing Tokyo Mirage Sessions a while ago from writing up this post and I heard his entire party got destroyed by an insta-kill move from an enemy. That's one of the common threats you have to prepare for in SMT >.<

If you've been playing the game, what's the most annoying thing that has happened to you so far in it?

Just play the chapter 4 boss. If you don't kill him before you get to a certain point, he goes into form where everything elemental can do damage and session, but with the level you're at, he one shots you and his partner can session from it practically always killing you. You're forced to either reflect it or increase your defense. Also the 106 Doll Puzzle the second time you go was annoying

Just play the chapter 4 boss. If you don't kill him before you get to a certain point, he goes into form where everything elemental can do damage and session, but with the level you're at, he one shots you and his partner can session from it practically always killing you. You're forced to either reflect it or increase your defense. Also the 106 Doll Puzzle the second time you go was annoying
chapter 4 boss is easy if you use a magic mirror in that moment

i was playing on normal and the final boss could kill me in one turn if he have whished, but i got lucky thaks to mamori Sp skill "raindrop momories" and tsubasa´s "debut smile"

chapter 4 boss is easy if you use a magic mirror in that moment

i was playing on normal and the final boss could kill me in one turn if he have whished, but i got lucky thaks to mamori Sp skill "raindrop momories" and tsubasa´s "debut smile"
I used magic mirror's but I ran out lol

Back