Most expensive Steam trading card you obtained

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
So far it's the Graveyard Explorer trading card from Welcome to Boon Hill. Its current market value is $1.03 US as of typing this (I think it was more yesterday) and I currently have two of them under my possession.

What's the most expensive Steam trading card you've obtained at the time of holding it?

Idk what it’s from but it’s like 3 cents lol

Question: What are Steam trading cards?

Question: What are Steam trading cards?
It's a digital card you get in your inventory after playing a game for XX time. A game usually drops several of them and you need to trade or buy the rest to craft a badge.

It's a digital card you get in your inventory after playing a game for XX time. A game usually drops several of them and you need to trade or buy the rest to craft a badge.
Ah, thanks.

Idk I always sell all of mine in the market. The amnesia ones were like 20-25 cents each that was probably the most I've had so far. Civ VI ones are like 10 cents and brutal legend's are like 3 or 4 cents.

I have a grand total of 0 cards in my possession. What's my rarest card? ......

I have a grand total of 0 cards in my possession. What's my rarest card? ......
First of all, wow, was I cringey. Secondly, I’m now voiding this statement, as I have quite a few trading cards now. :p

My rarest would have to be the “Ravens, Ravens Everywhere!” Card from Hello Neighbor. Last I checked, the card ran for around $1.70. Pretty good price for a trading card.

Reactions: AricAttack and Marc
Back